Custom/Hybrid First AM Hull Footrocket Build

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
You need the Rickter RRP pole bracket. What you have is the SJ RRP pole bracket.
You can make that one work by hacking off the sides.

I ran into the same issue with mine, I ordered the RRP bracket, not realizing there's a difference. It would be easy enough to do what Matt_E said and hack off the sides, but I returned mine and got the Rickter bracket. If you have Facebook, you can go on Stanton High's page and look through his photos, he has photos from his Footrocket build. He has a couple pics of how he had to cut the ears off his RRP bracket.

chadetroit

Get Wet
Got it, thanks guys. I trimmed it down and made some new mounting holes. With the pole bolt inserted it's a pretty tight fit But it fits nonetheless. Hey are you putting the whole bracket all the way to the front so that it's just sitting barely off on the front of the bracket well area of the hull?

Last edited:

chadetroit

Get Wet
sized up the wrap graphics and replaced the hard lines done in photoshop with vector based graphics at full size. What do you guys think of having the FR logo across the front. Too much or looks ok?

Attachments

• skiwrap test3.jpg
    skiwrap test3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 390

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
sized up the wrap graphics and replaced the hard lines done in photoshop with vector based graphics at full size. What do you guys think of having the FR logo across the front. Too much or looks ok?

Looks awesome I love the over-sized lettering...placement is very well balanced of both logos.

chadetroit

Get Wet
Thanks for the kudos. I still haven't printed the graphics yet, been slammed at work and away on the weekends.

Managed to sneak in a little powder coating.

ubaha9ep.jpg

u6ytyga7.jpg

je3y2aru.jpg

chadetroit

Get Wet
Worked a 30hr shift but tried to capitalize on a an hour when i got home before i get some rest.
Bow eye install and some roughing in of parts just to see how the fit was and configure the rad dudes exhaust tube with the H2O waterbox. So much more room than the old fx1.

ahy3anuq.jpg

hyqaha4y.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom