Custom/Hybrid First AM Hull Footrocket Build

chadetroit

Get Wet
Getting closer...

e6eza9ad.jpg

chadetroit

Get Wet
couldn't get her started. Found out my stator was not the 62t that I had thought, but a 61x instead. Waiting for new/used stator to deliver in order to re-fire. I'll shoot again for a water test this Sunday... Good thing the riding season is a little longer here, might have to break out the wet suit in November to make up for lost time.

chadetroit

Get Wet
Took her out for about 45 minutes, just to get rid of my itch. So good to be on the water. Engine has a lot of snap but is running rich. My left foothold was not tightened down enough so that started sliding back and forth. My throttle is either too close to the grips or I have to get grip extenders cause I could not give it full throttle without hitting the knuckle of my middle finger. The whole set up feels a little off right now so I just need more seat time to get it all adjusted.

All that aside I can tell it is going to be a great responsive hull and the engine has plenty if power. Can't wait to take it out when I have more time to dial it in. I just needed a little taste tonight to keep me going. It's all new to me so there will be a bit of trial and error to get the set up comfortable along with just changing the way I'm use to riding.

Oh and the skupper didn't leak one bit

agygy9a9.jpg

chadetroit

Get Wet
Think she is going up for sale. Ridden 4 times after the build but has not been out since 2013. Priorities shift, check the for sale section soon. Thanks!

Top Bottom