First look at Lustic in action on Trinity Hull!!

Put some chop on that bad boy!! Why stock length?

Alot of reasons actually.

BR's are way better with the full length.
The boat doesnt loose any bouyancy.
And I really don't know how to explain what it does for backflips... but I think it goes something like this...

the boat with a full length hull will travel higher off the setup wake (as it leaves the wake later) allowing for more air-time to make full rotation (as well as a flip with more height), as we both understand that it will rotate slightly slower then a short hull.

A shorter hull leaves the wave sooner, allowing for faster rotation, but less height. :27:

I hope this makes some sort of since :fingersx:

But besides that shorter hulls suck for everything but Backflips and flares anyways :hitwithrock: :thumbsdown:

There is reason behind the madness.... if a stock length hull works good for backflips and is far superior for all other tricks over a short hull, then why go shorter :thumbsdown:

i had my trigger finger all over the :bsflag: button. :smile:

a few days ago i had to read all the posts about him being 15 feet + off the top of a wave.. there's only so much b.s. i can take in one week.

May want to ask Ewok, Butti, or Idok about that situation.

After riding Sat. I was with Ewok and his lady... we walked up to a publix and Eric pointed at a white line on the building and said my stabs, and roles were right there... the white line was every bit of 15ft.... if not 20ft.... but dont take my word. :Banane37:

May want to ask Ewok, Butti, or Idok about that situation.

After riding Sat. I was with Ewok and his lady... we walked up to a publix and Eric pointed at a white line on the building and said my stabs, and roles were right there... the white line was every bit of 15ft.... if not 20ft.... but dont take my word. :Banane37:

:edit: I admit pretty stupid for no life jacket :banghead: (though I was wearing my helmet) Sometimes when bad situations happen all you can do.... Is.... do it reel big! :bananalama:

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution

And I really don't know how to explain what it does for backflips... but I think it goes something like this...

the boat with a full length hull will travel higher off the setup wake (as it leaves the wake later) allowing for more air-time to make full rotation (as well as a flip with more height), as we both understand that it will rotate slightly slower then a short hull.

A shorter hull leaves the wave sooner, allowing for faster rotation, but less height. :27:

But besides that shorter hulls suck for everything but Backflips and flares anyways :hitwithrock: :thumbsdown:

There is reason behind the madness.... if a stock length hull works good for backflips and is far superior for all other tricks over a short hull, then why go shorter :thumbsdown:
Pretty good my buddy. Also a setback pump adds to the idea. For those who like shorter hulls there is a -1" and -2" option. :bananalama:

Y

yamaslut

i had my trigger finger all over the :bsflag: button. :smile:

a few days ago i had to read all the posts about him being 15 feet + off the top of a wave.. there's only so much b.s. i can take in one week.

:haha::haha::haha: yeah.... 15 feet

team510

squarenose

im not saying your worng or right! but have you ever been on a -2 sxr hull? i know many have done it to superjets but what about a sxr?
i just cut my stock sxr hull so i will find out how it is!

im not saying your worng or right! but have you ever been on a -2 sxr hull? i know many have done it to superjets but what about a sxr?
i just cut my stock sxr hull so i will find out how it is!

Well your stock hull still wont be doing any flatwater backy's.... its just way to heavy, look at SXRforever weigh in 370lbs.

Holly crapolla, this Trinity boat with a 1000cc polaris is more then 100lbs lighter then a Basic SXR platform. :reporter:

But I have no personal experience with a shorter hull... Josh Is stoked with the boat just the way it is, and doesnt feel it needs to be any shorter.... and his roles are amazing!

Last edited:

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Bobby,
Congrats on the new hull. From the pics I have seen, it looks nice. Also, Josh is a great rider to help you market it. He is very talented and has that natural gift that only a few have. Good luck to the both of you!!

Jeff

i dont intend on doing any back flips flat water just wanted to get the nose up.

Gotcha, that should defenetly help with that.... but it will still feel and ride very heavy on the water....

unfortunetaly the only way to realy get a SXR light enough to be a good flatwater freestyle platform is with a light weight hull... Its nice that Bobby will have some cheaper options, and you can still take a easy 50-60lbs off the hull for less then 4k.... not a bad deal.

So you could run a E-glass/polyester resin boat for $3500, and add a Carbon and Kevlar Hood for $1000, and have $4500 in a SXR hull and Hood combp that weighs around 100lbs total! That is pretty awsome. :veryhappy:

The only thing I would do, is opt. for Epoxy resin wich would probably drive the price up around 1k more... but would be well worth it IMO.

Those are some huge flat water rolls from Josh!

Looks like you guys have put together one hell of a package...good luck with it!

Trinity, How about getting Josh to some surf events this year with that boat? I know a couple people who whould love a light SXR!

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
So why the 1000 cc polaris motor .Is it simalar as the
eme motor .What are those 1000 cc motors out of.
Its similar. Its a engine that comes from snowmobiles and went into Octanes. The motor was built by Carl's Cycle. It makes great power. Were working with X-Scream to have a full on 1000cc pv kawi engine in the near future. That way will have huge power and matching equipment.

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Those are some huge flat water rolls from Josh!

Looks like you guys have put together one hell of a package...good luck with it!

Trinity, How about getting Josh to some surf events this year with that boat? I know a couple people who whould love a light SXR!
Thank you, Josh loves the ski. He's so pumped I doubt he'll miss to many, if any surf events. He is going to ride it at Daytona. Then were building a new one I'm pretty sure this one is sold. :biggthumpup:

Top Bottom