Custom/Hybrid Footrocket Talk

Here's some pics from my build. This is my first AM hull build....what a learning experience. Getting down to the home stretch on this thing, time has not been on my side with this thing. For those that are wondering, Thrust new 5 gal tank fits with the power factor. Another couple weeks and it should be in the water. Oh, and I think this may be the only Kawi footrocket so far in the States.

Love the green and black! That's good to know about the Ti5 tank, I was thinking about getting one myself.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Anyone of you guys have a foot rocket decal that l can copy an image from???

Also,l seen on blowsions website that they are selling them now too.Didn't Zack have the west coast distribution? Still hard to get one.

chadetroit

Get Wet
Anyone of you guys have a foot rocket decal that l can copy an image from???

Also,l seen on blowsions website that they are selling them now too.Didn't Zack have the west coast distribution? Still hard to get one.

Which one you need? I have the krash logo and the FR logo. Shoot be a pm with your email and what format you need the logo in

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Hello gang! Blowsion is going to get one from me when some one orders them. Good for me! My hulls are still coming. Nick had a hang up with turf. Here's a few photos of the 2 jb1s. The 2 rockets are getting their wraps finished today. The one foot rocket is already sold so if you guys want these, you better get on it!

9B75DAB8-4567-48E2-A7E1-8209F91EAA87-230-00000014BF841E7A_zps8b5070bb.jpg

4758D394-62B1-4A71-842C-4DB2B93A9DA2-230-00000014C6943E0E_zps9fb0d4ac.jpg

So I finally put the ski in the water today. This ski is going to be a blast. Only problem is the scupper... Leaks bad!!! I brought it home and filled up the hull on the inside while holding the flapper close by hand. Water was coming what seemed like from everywhere around the scupper. Is there a trick to getting these seal?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
So I finally put the ski in the water today. This ski is going to be a blast. Only problem is the scupper... Leaks bad!!! I brought it home and filled up the hull on the inside while holding the flapper close by hand. Water was coming what seemed like from everywhere around the scupper. Is there a trick to getting these seal?

Yeah.

POxHdSq.jpg

I just trimmed the outside edge of the rubber on my scupper and it seals great. I've let it sit in the water for about an hour and had no extra water in the hull. Only issue is that it can't open very far, so if something lose in the hull finds its way back there, the scupper won't let it out and it can hold it open...

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Try running it without an intake grate. It will be a bit "loose" on you. But probably better than stock. I've heard a few of the chan guys not running one at all. I know it's 2 totally different hulls, but it's free to try it. Why not

Sanoman

thecolorpurple

Mine has leaked from day 1.l have taken it out,flipped the gasket around and even heated up the rubber to bend inwards.That actually worked good.To date l still have a leak.But if you look at my avatar,you will also see my hull leans towards the exhaust side.So what is happening is the lean is causing the scupper flap to stay open just a little bit,allowing water to trickle slowly in the hull.Tried an Epic,which would have worked,but because it sticks about a 1/4" out,then it won't open.But the magnet would have been a great idea.

The only l can think of now is getting rid of the lean to the one side.Which will require getting a new light weight battery.l just don't need to spend $200 bucks for it right now.

l'm running a worx's 201 and it feels good under the ski.Also,did you have a problem when you tightened the ride plate down,that it bowed in the middle? Or has any rocket owner had this this problem?

Top Bottom