Custom/Hybrid Footrocket Talk

Frosty

New York Crew
Damn dude, that is a rough schedule. I hope they pay you well. Hopefully you get a little bit of a break in the springtime so you can turf and finish that buildup unless you've dropped it off for someone else to finish.

not bad... but I go to France in March and Germany in April... then I am done until next fall... a few weeks in China. I travel between October and April to Europe.

Thanks Bill. Hopefully sometime next month or Two I'd like to try to get together drive up there and see your Ski before start building mine

No problem Chad. Also that gives me a good reason to come to the bay, I could use a big Dungenous crab coctail, some clam chowder and a minute by the water.

I am in.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Did Matt_E order his hull before the price jump?? Matt...? BTW I saw your old Freak on the water on Sunday... Looking good and still getting inverted
What's the current price now for the Footrocket?

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Did Matt_E order his hull before the price jump?? Matt...? BTW I saw your old Freak on the water on Sunday... Looking good and still getting inverted
What's the current price now for the Footrocket?

I ordered it in September. At that point, it did not include pump shoe (don't want one installed anyways), hood seal, graphics, or turf.

Just wait until you guys get your Foot Rockets and you will quickly see the differance between a One trick pony and an all around boat.

I had them install my pumpshoe, no hood seal, graphics, or turf.

Base price 6300.00 with turf, wrap, sponsons, footholds.
pump shoe installed 150.00
hood seal installed 80.00
ratchet strap 80.00

Plus the distributor has to make dough. At the time I ordered mine I was not aware of a US distributor. I would have given my business to Zach. Oh and don't forget the shipping. 750.00 +/-.

Matt did you get your hull yet?

chadetroit

Get Wet
Base price 6300.00 with turf, wrap, sponsons, footholds.
pump shoe installed 150.00
hood seal installed 80.00
ratchet strap 80.00

Plus the distributor has to make dough. At the time I ordered mine I was not aware of a US distributor. I would have given my business to Zach. Oh and don't forget the shipping. 750.00 +/-.

Matt did you get your hull yet?

For the pump shoe are they using plastic or aluminum?

Top Bottom