Custom/Hybrid Footrocket Talk

chadetroit

Get Wet
Glad to hear the full-length pole didn't work. I'm wondering if I Cut too much off of mine. I took 5 inches right off the bat because I thought it looked pretty long just standing on it on the floor. Probably a little premature on my cutting, so we will see if I have to order some new tubes.

rode my footrocket i bought from Brandon in california. brought it back to the midwest. ski is for sure awesome to ride. went for the backflip, landed on the hood. BOOM!
but my pole is definitely to short, its at 34 inches and could stand to be out at 36-37 and im 5'9-5'10 on a good day.
plans in the mix for a powerhouse performance motor.. hope to be out riding saturday if the weather breaks out of this rain..

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
jake just told me 35'' from the pole bolt to the steering hole. you want the pole short. you also want the foot holds to be set more in the middle, not the back.

brando and bills skis gone,is there something i should know about,do i need to sell my foot rocket?

my pole is set at 35" from the pole bolt to the steering hole and it feels great,i cut 2" off my tubes and adjusted it as short as it would go.

kraqus

Site Supporter
brando and bills skis gone,is there something i should know about,do i need to sell my foot rocket?

my pole is set at 35" from the pole bolt to the steering hole and it feels great,i cut 2" off my tubes and adjusted it as short as it would go.

Please don't YET.......I don't have the money to buy it from you :)
They are awesome skis AFAIK.

Benny

Top Bottom