Super Jet Found an Superjet - Done!

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
Well I took the ski to the lake awhile back.....runs good! Unfortunately, the 650 motor is a dawg.... BIG difference from my modded RN SJ.... Its fun for cruising the lake, but not much more.

So there is only one thing to do....

2012-03-30_14-09-37_545.jpg

2012-03-30_14-09-44_270.jpg

Stay tuned.....

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
SO far so good.....

2012-04-07_15-39-48_841.jpg

2012-04-07_15-39-48_841.jpg

2012-04-15_21-15-08_749.jpg

2012-04-13_21-19-13_584.jpg

2012-04-13_17-36-32_569.jpg

Bye bye ugly graphics.... wow did that make a world of difference!
Bye bye ugly snow shovel SN pole

Hello, sexy Hooker 9/15, and RN AC pole!

Oh and grinding the stock sn bracket was really easy, I dont know why there is so many people griping about how hard it is on here....

Looks good, that cleaned up really nice. I like how you just decided the 650 sucked and bumped up to a 701! haha that should wake up that squarenose a bit!

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
Wow, you're not messin' around. Looks good, really clean after all those years sitting on a mountain!

Did i read correctly, this is gonna be a surf ski? That always gets a laugh from our coastal friends... colorado surf ski! Sweet! You should go to pismo with us in october.

Nice job! Keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
Looks good, that cleaned up really nice. I like how you just decided the 650 sucked and bumped up to a 701! haha that should wake up that squarenose a bit!

Ya I test rode the 650 for about 5 minutes.... I didnt even pull my trailer out of the water. I couldent stand it..... that and the snow shovel pole

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
Wow, you're not messin' around. Looks good, really clean after all those years sitting on a mountain!

Did i read correctly, this is gonna be a surf ski? That always gets a laugh from our coastal friends... colorado surf ski! Sweet! You should go to pismo with us in october.

Nice job! Keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Surf/budget ski I suppose.... in other words I dont want to bring my other skis to a salty death.

Planning on bringing it to Oceanside in June...

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
Its ALIVE!!!!! again!!!

Been working overtime getting this ski together... been working a ton on it latley. I just have to clean up some of the fuel line routing, run a pisser off the head (did you guys know the 650 doesnt have a pisser?!?!?), glass/turf my old pole pad, and that should be it for now. I installed an ADA head...but the girdle head cant mount with the stock exhaust. So its all OEM for now.

Also got a new prop, intake grate, and rebuilded all the bearings.

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
THe motor was fogged...thats why there is smoke.

The stock hood breather tubs hit my flame arrestor... can I run the hood with just one hood tube?

Great hood mod looks like fun.....

Ill save it for the winter just run the tubes/mod stock hood liner for now

ive had the same issue, i just cut the plastic down put a pipe cap on it and ran the one tube. its still plenty of air for stock engines. i even duct tapped the top breather holes in the surf and it still was enough air

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
Cool no probs running off one tube? I htink thats the plan for now. Debating drilling/running another. Less water with just the one tube!

Top Bottom