Freestyle factory Backie chan

i saw your old RN hull down at windmill cove last time i was there. mike, the guy you sold it to, traded it complete for a super motard or something to that effect. i saw it on craigs for quite a while. hopefully modding that hull taught you to just break bread and buy something good. dont try and make a silk purse out of a sows ear............
The only OEM hulls light enough to begin with are the old Kawis JS, 300SX or 650SX. Neither will take a side landings but would be fine for back flips.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
That is what Freestyle Factory posts on their FB page. They have posted or hinted at anything in a few weeks. Still waiting to hear something myself.

Saw this on Gary's fb.......

IMG_96101715730166_zps9fd8ae5c.jpg

IMG_94829606253412_zps10142214.jpg

I posted that because I felt the same way. I have been informed that this was a quick and dirty chan built for demo purposes. A friend of mine has one coming he said he has seen and it looks far better than this. I'll post pictures when I get them.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I hope it's a quick and dirty build. The bottom deck is all scuffed up and it ain't even on the waters yet.

Hoping to ride one of these at Havasu in a few weeks.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
I can't imagine they'd let a production hull leave their shop with the bilge area looking like that...seriously.

I can't imagine they'd let a production hull leave their shop with the bilge area looking like that...seriously.
Hope your're right, but other builders have and no ones really said anything. Well, if anyone did say anything the fanboys rallied lol. I'm sure they just want to get one on the water for WF's to start a return on investment. Might not really be the best way to go about it though going by the reactions here. Good luck to them.

I would like to see a ride plate if they have one to replace the poor fitting original ones. I noticed the one in the pic does not have a plate on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom