FX-1 build

Y

yamaslut

I want an Fx-1 so bad now... I rode Idoks a couple weeks ago and I think w/ a really wide tray that ski would be too much fun

DsmRacing

Wannabe Freerider
Hey Flash,

If you want to make and sell some parts, I'd be interested. How much for the blowsion lowered bracket shipped to FL? Shoot me a pm.

Yamaslut, the tray definitely feels small, hoping footholds help a little, but how else would you widen the tray? Were getting ready to cut mine up for the holds.

Chad

Y

yamaslut

Hey Flash,

If you want to make and sell some parts, I'd be interested. How much for the blowsion lowered bracket shipped to FL? Shoot me a pm.

Yamaslut, the tray definitely feels small, hoping footholds help a little, but how else would you widen the tray? Were getting ready to cut mine up for the holds.

Chad

check:
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/17964
SCROLL TO BOTTOM

daylite67

Paint Ride Shoot Edit
Turned out great!
The registration numbers complement the paint scheme perfectly.

I love custom painted ski's.
Now go beat the snot out of it, it's always the first couple of dings and scratches that hurt the worst. Might as well get them out of the way.

Y

yamaslut

That's what I am talk'n about

you wouldn't be saying that if you saw my pole.... Havell got it good when he was trying to tow me in one day and the powder coating is comming off in sheets... really upsetting to see your work get messed up...
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

daylite67

Paint Ride Shoot Edit
you wouldn't be saying that if you saw my pole.... Havell got it good when he was trying to tow me in one day and the powder coating is comming off in sheets... really upsetting to see your work get messed up...
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Seeing my work inverted in a backflip :brap:is worth seeing it get ruined.

Legdragger

Bringing it back
There is an FX 1 pump conversion project in my garage right now that doesn't belong to me so I was super interested in checking this out when I was in Jersey this weekend. This is definately the most EFFECIENT and INEXPENSIVE way to make an FX go good.

Nice work on finding the right combination of readily avaible old jet ski parts to make this happen without having to get mid-evil on the hull to get it to work.

I am guessing that the TBM pump cone is the biggest expense on the whole project. Everying else you can find on the secondary market super cheap.:fing02:

wow thats a really nice ski i love the color combos and the skulls with the green and yeah the registration numbers do look pretty snazy

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
There is an FX 1 pump conversion project in my garage right now that doesn't belong to me so I was super interested in checking this out when I was in Jersey this weekend. This is definately the most EFFECIENT and INEXPENSIVE way to make an FX go good.

Nice work on finding the right combination of readily avaible old jet ski parts to make this happen without having to get mid-evil on the hull to get it to work.

I am guessing that the TBM pump cone is the biggest expense on the whole project. Everying else you can find on the secondary market super cheap.:fing02:

Wavehog's boat is next off the operating table..:hail: Stay 'tuned'.

Spy photo of "the lab" below.

Attachments

• frankie1.jpg
    frankie1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom