FX-1 vs. Triton 186 = me losing

Looks to me like you are a lucky man!
However, I would be f-ing pissed about being at fault. If you only went 10 feet to the left of your original position, there is no possible way he was planning to overtake you at the minimum distance of 100ft to the side of you(at least that is the MI law). I would be fighting it.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Jon that sux. That is alot of carnage! Surely a wakeup for everyone to be aware while riding.

Glad to hear you are back on the water!

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
That's a rough one there. More ways than one for sure. Hope you're ski recovers too. I know and understand our laws here, but there's always a few dumbassez on the water. Always watching my back and others I ride with. Glad you're doing better.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
This is the worst story I have ever read. Total bull:):):):) what happened to you bro. It is so rediculously wrong that its comical. I would sue. Civil liability from negligence on his part should be easy to prove. Reckless speed and not maintaining safe distance.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
If no one else was on the lake to see it is sort of proves the point. The boart driver had no reason to drive so close as to possibly hit him.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
So the boat driver says the OP got close to him and plowed into HIM. No witnesses, one word against the other = you're fokked.
Been there.

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Wait a second. You got booked into jail for a boating accident? They arrest you and put your mugshot in the paper for reckless operation? Thats insanity! I've gotten reckless operation while driving my car and all I got was a $300 ticket...lol

Last edited:
id donate a few bucks to a GET YOU A LAWYER fund so you can at least prove you weren't at fault and sue the guy that hit you. might not be a lot, but a few bucks from a lot of people could get it done.

thats shysty bro! But not suprising the fisherman think the lake is theirs and they hate our buzzing around. Well at least the majority anyway.
Trust me one cussed me once so I stopped ski and told him jump in lets see who can swim the best lol pissed him off and he left!

Top Bottom