FX-1000cc-66e

Hogggman

Stock Sucks
I did it on my buildoff boat i used a superjet pump section and glassed it in to the fx1. Same pump and shoe as blaster but you still have to use the fx1 driveshaft

Regards

Can send the detailed photographs of intake manifold and exhaust.
What material you did use for the pipe, her what sizes, are whether drawings?

Send, if you please to the mail of orion@optima.com.ua or to the forum

Sorry chief, thats a Waterdawg intake and exhaust system, if you want to you can call Jeff Curry (541-231-6069) and see if he wants to give you detailed drawings, I'm not going to do it, not my design, sorry.

RiverRat

nice to see its running. I love the torque of the motor, hows your pump setup working? Tom

Works great, I think we might be blowing the prop out a little on the bottom side (scat 12/17 swirl) we will probably swap in a couple of different ones later this summer to see what it will do, right now, we just want to ride :brap:

So did you not do the BB cylinders?

Still got em, in the box, with the pistons, WDK heads, no domes :frown:

I missed it, which carbs are you running?

That looks like fun, I can't wait to get my manifold from Jeff!

Stock 44's, work great on the stock 800, might need a little more once we get the big bore all sorted out.

Send detailed of drawings of your pipe. I cannot understand in what generally problem, I to you not competitor, I am located into 10000[km] from you. It is really heavy to send drawings.:frown:

douglee25

m3booooy
Send detailed of drawings of your pipe. I cannot understand in what generally problem, I to you not competitor, I am located into 10000[km] from you. It is really heavy to send drawings.:frown:

Are you looking for pictures (photos) or drawings? Maybe the language barrier is throwing us for a loop.

Doug

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter

Bonzai Bob did not make the pipe. Jeff Curry at Waterdawg Kustomz made the pipe.

It would be wrong of Bonzai Bob to be giving out construction details of a pipe that is not his own design/intellectual property.

Top Bottom