FX-1000cc-66e

Well, I'm not quite sure what to say, UPS just brought me a package from Waterdawg:shocked::shocked::shocked: It was quite surprising to see two 40cc domes for 90mm pistons in the box. Guess we'll be building the big bore motor tonight:biggthumpup: I'm very shocked since I have not talked to Jeff since the "incident" thank you Jeff for getting those done for us, we really do appreciate it.

Attachments

• Jul30_0001.jpg
    Jul30_0001.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 93
  • Jul30_0002.jpg
    Jul30_0002.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 52

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
Well, I'm not quite sure what to say, UPS just brought me a package from Waterdawg:shocked::shocked::shocked: It was quite surprising to see two 40cc domes for 90mm pistons in the box. Guess we'll be building the big bore motor tonight:biggthumpup: I'm very shocked since I have not talked to Jeff since the "incident" thank you Jeff for getting those done for us, we really do appreciate it.

pimp... :006: :surprised: :Banane37: :spam: :popcorn4: :18: :lmao:

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
Yeah, but still nice to have them. Much better than having about $1300 worth of big bore parts sitting in a cabinet. I will however have to give the spiders an eviction notice, and they built such a nice web in the cylinders.

oh man is this thing going to rip now :djsmilie:

fx1's gonna be detroyin b!tches:Banane36:

3rdgearpinned

hold my beer, watch this
just read the whole thing also, great build up guys, i dont know how you stayed motivated...I suspect you'll hear this question alot though "that is a FX1?!?!?!"

so sick.

WOW..................HOLY CHIT.......................MOTHER OF PEARL...........................You get the idea, still need to drop a few jet sizes on the bottom end and get some V-force 3's, but WOW :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: After all these years FX-6.9 got his first plate to plate, gotta love the power :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Hmmmmm!

So I take it that the domes work? And the heads aren't junk? Seriously, I am very happy to hear that it is a success. Trust me when I say it will only get better. I will steer you in the right direction on setting that boat up to make it perform at its best if you would like. Jetting on the pipe, carbs, as well as some other things will make huge differences. You can email or call anytime. I have no bitter feelings, it is in the past. :swordfight: That is why I sent you the custom domes at no charge!!! Later.

Jeff

So I take it that the domes work? And the heads aren't junk? Seriously, I am very happy to hear that it is a success. Trust me when I say it will only get better. I will steer you in the right direction on setting that boat up to make it perform at its best if you would like. Jetting on the pipe, carbs, as well as some other things will make huge differences. You can email or call anytime. I have no bitter feelings, it is in the past. :swordfight: That is why I sent you the custom domes at no charge!!! Later.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, no hard feelings on this side either :biggthumpup:

yamahammer

are you men the police?
Thank You.

Jeff

Top Bottom