Get your X-H2o shirts now! ***PRICE DROPPED***

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
www.x-h2o.com/store/

This is for **actual** orders, the shirts are here now and I'm shipping every day or two. First batch goes out Monday, August 4.

You will have to register in the store to purchase, it's a separate system from vbulletin and there is no integration, plus most people don't have real info in vbulletin anyway.

For this run, there aren't any women-specific shirts. I have been told if you wear a Women's L to get a Men's M, and for a Women's M to get a Men's S.

Payments are handled through Paypal or you can now send a Check/Money Order to me, though Paypal is the preferred method.

***NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE***

Hopefully we'll sell out quick and I'll do a second run to include women's/children's/hoodies/long sleeve tees.

Huge thanks to Ronnymac for the design.

Front:
1_front.png

1_IMG_6150.JPG

Back:
1_back.png

1_IMG_6151.JPG

Last edited:

ColdFusion

I Am Canadian!
So any ETA on Canadian orders??

FYI...I can STRONGLY advise against sending anything UPS to Canada....those scumbags will charge up to half the cost of the goods in handling fees....that's on top of the shipping fees and tax!!!!

USPS works just fine....although anything will take 2-3 weeks as customs likes to hold onto things just for fun ;-) We're used to getting screwed up here...but hey...our beer makes up for it ;-)

Cheers

SuperJETT

So any ETA on Canadian orders??

FYI...I can STRONGLY advise against sending anything UPS to Canada....those scumbags will charge up to half the cost of the goods in handling fees....that's on top of the shipping fees and tax!!!!

USPS works just fine....although anything will take 2-3 weeks as customs likes to hold onto things just for fun ;-) We're used to getting screwed up here...but hey...our beer makes up for it ;-)

Cheers

Like I said, I have to check on things which means I need a shirt in the package to weigh. I have a shirt, but waiting on the Tyvek envlopes to get here so I can get an actual weight.

I'm hoping that Canada/etc with shipping will still come in under $16 and we'll just break even on those.

SuperJETT

First one is sold!

Based on the poll numbers, I expect these to sell out quick, so the quicker you get your order in, the better.

ColdFusion

I Am Canadian!
Thanks Super...and hey...I for one don't mind paying a little extra....don't want anyone losing $ on this or nobody will offer to do it again ;-)

...that is a little extra to X-H20 or whomever is responsible....just not extra to UPS...hehe

Cheers

vjhardcore

Ride It Like Ya Stole IT!
Ya if / when ya start shipping to Canada - US Postal works great. No duties if you use them.

Thanks very much to Jett and Ronny!!

Let us know when we - as Canadians can order.:beerchug:

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
aw, man!
I was hoping for flames, skulls and trucker mudflap chicks :Banane09:

j/k look good! will get some on order!!!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I got mine... I'm a fan of white t-shirts... thats my vote for next time... but this ones cool too!

I like white Tee's too, but this wont show dirt from working on your ski's! I cant ever make a white T shirt last long, even if I only wear it for nice occasions, I still end up spilling something on it! lol

Its not adding any shipping. Is $16 the total shipped? Anyways i ordered!
BTW - Those are awesome looking shirts Darin and a very neat design Ronny! :beerchug: Thank you!

SuperJETT

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS YET, please read the post.

Top Bottom