Custom/Hybrid Ground up stunt build

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
lots of body work done , its cold enough that the epoxy is taking about 2 days to fully dry ..

Attachments

• 12111518.jpg
    12111518.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 235
  • 12111531.jpg
    12111531.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 168
The original claim was that it would back flip with a 701. There must have been some magic in that secret hood.

This hull layed against the wall in the shop for almost 10 months and we discussed and studied it. Its about the same length and dimesions as the q8 and its going to weigh the same as a q8. The main diffs are the Q8 is sxr based on this is octane based.

the q8 can be backflipped with a mild 800 kawi motor I dont see how a real peppy 701 motor like the one Chad is running cant do the same.

I cant wait to try out this ski, Youre doing a great job on the build Chad.

of course he will need a hood........

teton

tetongravity.com
I dont know if its just me or an optical illusion, is the nose of that hull even? it looks like the 2 humps on eather side of the handlepole are not symetrical...

not like it really matters, just curious, I cant wait to hear how these stunt hulls ride....

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
so I received the fx1 drive shaft , over 2 inches shorter. ( thanks for the advice flash) This kinda makes me go backwards on this build a bit , but if it helps with the backflip .... Today , Hopefully I press the shaft in the pump, and re-fit everything.

I bought a fx1 short shaft as well, but its not here yet . that might give me a little bit more room aswell .

Top Bottom