haiti fund freeride sebastian

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
I checked the park’s events schedule, the Surf Fest clears out on the 14th, and the Concert Series doesn’t begin until the 27th, so the place looks good for the 20th.

how lucky could i have gotten then picking that date
any help on finding any lodging for people coming over night would be great

well i live in sebastian and if you need anything let me know i will help out as much as i can but idk how much help a 17 year old could do lol:Banane09: but i will do what i can!!

SuziQ

Banned
lmfao ummmno! lol but i was looking at this link http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/68891 and my buddy works at a hooy shop in melborne and if we could get a gopro we could take video of the ride with the plane if the wind aint bad :):Banane09::Banane09:

I guess you haven't met Munkie yet then, lol.

That would be excellent! I have a friend whom lives about five blocks from Hiram's, and he's been wanting to get out in one of his boats (race boat or a big fishing boat, depends on surf). You could catch some vid from there, if he can get away that weekend. That race boat's a lot of fun...you would have a blast!

I guess you haven't met Munkie yet then, lol.

That would be excellent! I have a friend whom lives about five blocks from Hiram's, and he's been wanting to get out in one of his boats (race boat or a big fishing boat, depends on surf). You could catch some vid from there, if he can get away that weekend. That race boat's a lot of fun...you would have a blast!

yeah man i would love to do something i went to daytona but it was gay because paul wasnt there and me and my dad didnt know anyone :( but yeah if i can get a camera i would do that but right now im in the middle of buying a new truck then i got to rebuild the superjet so yea but ill do it

SuziQ

Banned
yeah man i would love to do something i went to daytona but it was gay because paul wasnt there and me and my dad didnt know anyone :( but yeah if i can get a camera i would do that but right now im in the middle of buying a new truck then i got to rebuild the superjet so yea but ill do it

I understand. I never get to see everyone I wish to at Tona, but it's a great event. You'll make many friends at Sebby, and you won't feel that way at Tona next year, promise.

Mario,you are one of the most dedicated to the sport I have ever met,will be cool seeing you down there again this yr,im looking forward to the warmer southern fl temps as well

Top Bottom