haiti fund freeride sebastian

MEZZ

"Life is good Green"
SuziQ did you get a king or two queens? I need two queens because we r bringing the kids. but if u did get 2 queens and want to swap i'am down. we will be getting in sat morning i will talk 2 you then. John and i tried to get side by side rooms but kim at the front desk said she didn,t have anymore so you rock if you want to switch.

SuziQ

Banned
Group Sales put my name on a room, and I don’t think they asked my preference (or I don’t recall)...I just said I wanted upstairs that building. I’ll check and see if it is a double queen, yet I won’t move downstairs (I never stay on the ground floor anywhere/not safe for solo females). If they have a king upstairs in that building, I’ll tell them to move you upstairs. I think there are maybe eight rooms upstairs, and I do recall that not all of them have adjoining doors. Can’t call til later tonight though…about to run out the door…can’t call on the other stuff until next week…will let you know what I find out.

For anyone else, they release the block on the remaining rooms tonight.

SuziQ

Banned
checked real quick...single king...confirmed no more double queens upstairs...sorry. Someone could always cancel though. I would keep checking back with them up until the very last day.

SO where is the best place to launch, and where can we beach, re-fuel, and hang-out? Ive never been to sebastian and thought some of the locals would be able to help out some of first timers to the inlet.

my computer wont let me view page 7 lol

melbourne beach local here, sebastion inlet is my home break, live just north.
im in for sure.

the south side of the inlet has a nice launch but like someone said they are really anal about idleing out.

best place for ur stuff, extra fuel, would be right on the beach south side, sucks having to go in and out the inlet.

there is also a new motel just north of the inlet on the beach, not sure of name but ill drive by and get some info. bout 2 miles north.

another motel across from my house is the surfcaster motel, www.surfcastermotel.com
there some good people up there and there pizza is pretty good too. there about 8 miles north of inlet on a1a, so about a 5 minute drive and there is a gas station in between motel and inlet.

if u guys have any local questions just ask.

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
well...the blue collar jew just informed me you kooks are gathering for some festivities? since that is my birthday weekend.....I"M IN! hopefully bringing teegen and tara! see you fegs in the swells! one local question.....can bring my 3d and skool you fegs?

SuziQ

Banned
well...the blue collar jew just informed me you kooks are gathering for some festivities? since that is my birthday weekend.....I"M IN! hopefully bringing teegen and tara! see you fegs in the swells! one local question.....can bring my 3d and skool you fegs?

:cheer: Made my day!

my computer wont let me view page 7 lol

melbourne beach local here, sebastion inlet is my home break, live just north.
im in for sure.

the south side of the inlet has a nice launch but like someone said they are really anal about idleing out.

best place for ur stuff, extra fuel, would be right on the beach south side, sucks having to go in and out the inlet.

there is also a new motel just north of the inlet on the beach, not sure of name but ill drive by and get some info. bout 2 miles north.

another motel across from my house is the surfcaster motel, www.surfcastermotel.com
there some good people up there and there pizza is pretty good too. there about 8 miles north of inlet on a1a, so about a 5 minute drive and there is a gas station in between motel and inlet.

if u guys have any local questions just ask.

can you post a pic or something so I know where that is at. I hate launching inside the inlet.

Need a "Save Opa Locka relief fund"
opa005.jpg

Werd up

Top Bottom