Hand guns

See dude, I didn't even know I was doing it! smh
It's called "Programming". Read Edward Bernais's book and your perspective of all media changes. Reading thru some of the recent posts 2 main points have really shined bright. 1, the programming works and 2, people don't read or if they do it's not to comprehension of the subject matter. Glad to help.

So, who is carrying Walther strikers out there? Not a big striker fan so a PPS or PPQ was not on my radar. Recently been playing with a PPS M2 and have to say it's a shooter. It has raised my interest in a PPQ. Have others found these to be exceptional "strikers" in build, ergonomics and accuracy?

Man they are good to go, good trigger, more capable than most of its users. Quality manufacturer with a track record. Do I feel there are better choices, yes i do. If it's what you feel it is best for you then pull the trigger. Get a factory optics ready slide if you can. Have a great day. Edit: If you choose the subcompact model it is susceptible to "limp wrist" malfunctions from improper grip like pretty much all sc models handled by people with limited skills and training. I would also like to add that the CZ P10 series should be looked at by anyone in the "striker fired" market.

Last edited:
Main gripes about the sig I hear are: high bore axis and poor performance in elements testing.

Semi autos are kind of foreign to me as I like classic guns, got 2 double action 44 revolvers I really like and I spend some time using my dad's 1911.

Have shot a few other SA striker fired guns that were decent, a Glock 20, a cz 9mm to name a few. But I'm definitely in the market for something modern like this and also a range plinker that's fairly easy to handle and fun to shoot such as a kel-tec plr-16 or plr-22. Although I don't really care much for the exposed screws on their frames. But 26 rounds of 22lr sounds real fun

I've been carrying the P365 for a few months now. I love it. It conceals easily no matter what I wear. Even in swim trunks and a tank top I can conceal it with no issues.

Having 10+1 is a huge mental benefit for me. I plan on purchasing the 12 for in the gun and the 15 round magazine for an extra mag in the pocket.

It's only failed to fire once when it was new. It was only a few mags in and the girlfriend was shooting it. So not sure if it was ammo, gun, or user error.

I picked up an Olight Mini 2 light for it during their last sale. I need the rail adapter and a new holster for it still.

I would definitely recommend the gun to anyone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

https://www.nhpr.org/post/philadelphia-transit-police-scrap-sig-sauer-pistols-after-incident
Dang...perhaps I will go with a Glock or m&p

Still wondering if anyone has any experience with a Keltec plr-22 or plr-16?
Guy says the "gun just discharged", Sig says "no mechanical failure". Someone isn't taking responsibility, either negligent or faulty, who knows. Sig has a long track record, people avoiding responsibility has a long track record. As for "drop safe", unless you test yourself, you are putting faith in someone else so the point is moot. Most would be surprised how many past and present firearms are not "drop safe" nor designed to be. If you are looking for a striker fired option I would suggest the Walther's and the CZ P10 series with ORS (my personal choice). Good luck man and have a great day.

Had a chance to try a ppq in 22lr, pretty nice lil pistol for cheap target practice. Definitely had some hiccups on the first few magazines since it was brand new, but it smoothed out. Some take-up in the trigger but not bad. Was also interesting to finally use an integrated laser sight for the first time. Kinda cool to see how steady your hold is.

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
Guy says the "gun just discharged", Sig says "no mechanical failure". Someone isn't taking responsibility, either negligent or faulty, who knows. Sig has a long track record, people avoiding responsibility has a long track record. As for "drop safe", unless you test yourself, you are putting faith in someone else so the point is moot. Most would be surprised how many past and present firearms are not "drop safe" nor designed to be. If you are looking for a striker fired option I would suggest the Walther's and the CZ P10 series with ORS (my personal choice). Good luck man and have a great day.
Its a well known design flaw that the Army has also acknowledged. Sig's haven't been very good in a long time IMO. No idea how the Army choose them over a Glock, FN, or CZ.

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
I believe the "known flaw" you speak of is "drop test" failure not an in holster discharge. I could be mistaken though.
You are indeed correct. I didn't catch that it just went off in the holster. The reports I've read thought aren't a test they are people dropping them by accident and they go off. No idea how someone drops them by accident though.

Any of you guys added an to RDS to your carry piece? Impressions, difficulties, failures? Anyone done back to back with different dot sizes? I have settled on 2 moa for my pistols as it carries over from my rifles. I will add this, it doesn't hurt things as I age.

Top Bottom