Handle Poles?

Hey ya'll...

So what are the best Adjustable Poles on the market today along with what are all the brands out there too?...

Also, is it safe to buy from the UK? What if you run into a problem down the line? Is it pretty easy to deal with?

-RRP
-Airtime Product
-Titan Performance
-(Some pole I saw from pictures in Thailand...lol)
-XMetal

Besides the obvious X Metal(best bang for the buck!) What else is great quality that resembles the RRP without the obnoxious price tag!?

Thanks guys!

I don't think you can get a X metal right now so if you are in a hurry.......

Other than that I know nothing of the choices.

Don 79 TA

Still Fat....
I'm in the same situation so to speak trying to locate a Dale's Jetsport handlepole for her SXR in standard length
the reason i am so gung ho on it is i have one now, so a swap is a quick fix, plus personal preference i think they are AWESOME

as for the RRP, yeah the price is hefty
but after thinking about it, the $$ i have in the current setup, isn't to far off
but then there is that bulkiness look to the RRP pole i don't like, again, personal preference, but add that complete price on the RRP pole now considering i have everything now, makes it a hard pill to swallow... i know i can sell the setup now to recoup some $$ too

there is that old cliche..... you get what you pay for... i get very leery of knock-offs

I'm in the same situation so to speak trying to locate a Dale's Jetsport handlepole for her SXR in standard length
the reason i am so gung ho on it is i have one now, so a swap is a quick fix, plus personal preference i think they are AWESOME

as for the RRP, yeah the price is hefty
but after thinking about it, the $$ i have in the current setup, isn't to far off
but then there is that bulkiness look to the RRP pole i don't like, again, personal preference, but add that complete price on the RRP pole now considering i have everything now, makes it a hard pill to swallow... i know i can sell the setup now to recoup some $$ too

there is that old cliche..... you get what you pay for... i get very leery of knock-offs

True true... I am the same way! I like to spend more money knowing that mine will last for a while however, what about that New Titan pole? The reviews sound great however I just dont see myself buying something not in the USA! Thats why I am leaning toward that X METAL! Although I do know that later down the line I will always like that BADASS look of the two shiny tubes. Ahhhhh this suck lol

Also, if anyone out there has some pics of these pole please post!
Thanks!

IMO X metal looks better than twin tubes. But they both look really nice ....just my opinion. Either should be the last you ever need.

Yea I know I will be happy with either or...

I like the light USA made XMEtal plus great customer service, than again... I have a that feeling that for some dumb reason I am always going to like the "bling" of the other look lol

Ill be flipping a coin I'm sure!

After looking it up I found what I was previously asking about... BUN FREESTYLE poles vs. Titan Performance ones. Both has that same RRP look! Any one have any luck or knowledge on these?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
The one thing I don't like about twin tube poles is when I do a bulldog into fountain I bang my left forearm quite often on the tubes. Other than that, they're fine unless you don't like the looks.

Someone I know is waiting and waiting. He said they said they were out of stock.....maybe he has them now but that was like a day or 2 ago.

2 or 3 people here have them and they are really nice.

Those tubes always scared me.......I goof around on the hood in flat sometimes...

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
I saw a post stating the powder coating was not correct, and was being redone. I have no idea how long the delay will be, or if they are done now.

Not to mention you won't see Rick Roy, Bunn, Maxx, or the British guys giving away set up after set up at free rides! For charity! Not that I have heard of anyway.

Go X metal.

I wonder if we will ever ever see another hull given away at a free ride??

Random question: does anyone think (since some people prefer the look of the dual tubes) that X Metal would ever make something like that. If they could make such a quality / affordable product with there reputation = Cha Ching!

Was is the total price for everything with the Titan Pole?

Does include lowered bracket and all?
What type of steering is needed?

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
i got a RRP pole .. brand new for $660, the stock steering works with it, as does stock or lowered pole bracket.. even chin pads designed for stock poles fit....

its so easy to fit and so easy to adjust, i chopped 3 inches off each tube so i can play around with a height that works for me by simply undoing 6 bolts

best pole on the market by far, the castings are made to a high standard and the tubes weigh nothing

I have an ATP all Ally pole, sweet. Its going on the ski I'm using at the next round of the IFWA Freeride in Brazil next month.
You can buy stuff from UK companies just as easy
26_8_11.gif
, (we have a post office now!) Just as we buy some stuff from US companies with no worries.

http://www.airtimeproducts.co.uk/in...Id=189&ccSID=5d8c4ebd03fc3c6d27aaf67fe7725335
09billetpole_silver2.gif
09billetpole_1.gif

Attachments

• 09billetpole_silver24.gif
    09billetpole_silver24.gif
    27 KB · Views: 39
  • 09billetpole_silver2[1].gif
    09billetpole_silver2[1].gif
    66.6 KB · Views: 40

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
i got a RRP pole .. brand new for $660, the stock steering works with it, as does stock or lowered pole bracket.. even chin pads designed for stock poles fit....

its so easy to fit and so easy to adjust, i chopped 3 inches off each tube so i can play around with a height that works for me by simply undoing 6 bolts

best pole on the market by far, the castings are made to a high standard and the tubes weigh nothing

Was that the pole only?No steering bracket or anything?And where did you buy it at?

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
Was that the pole only?No steering bracket or anything?And where did you buy it at?

correct just for the pole, i used my stock steering, i have an ATP chin pad for an OEM pole (which fits perfect) and i already had a WDK lowered pole bracket

got it from atlantic jet sports

Top Bottom