Custom/Hybrid Happy burfday to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk is talk. Steve is doing some great paint work, but already two pages and 40 comments on a box !!!

What I am saying is that the only time I have heard of this kid riding is for 5 minutes @ daytona.

Some guys talk about the world other guys live it.

I am gonna go ride one next week and will give a ride report.

Just bored of the hoopla and blah blah blah. Video or it did not happen.

Since you sold the rocket, do you own a ski right now? :wall:

Maybe if I had three threads running about stupid crap you could know all of the facts of my life, but I dont know you and not really concerned with your opinion.

Lol I don't think I've ever seen a thread with anything to do with a backie-chan that done turn upside down lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
I'm starting my build thread tonight, maybe it will stay drama free

tumblr_mff1txlfPu1rs7k3ko1_500.jpg

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
I have been waiting for ride reports and videos, if you ask me it looks like it will ride like a brick. And before you say how great the paint job is, I have seen better on the back of my building.

swapmeet

Brotastic
LOL ya'll are crazy...

B3IS, Dunno what to tell you bud.... I didn't make these people comment, and its my prerogative to post pics of my ski or not. I've made 3 posts in this thread, and not one gif lol... , so I guess you'll have to be mad at everyone.

Concerning my other build thread, I didn't go slow on purpose, I work 40+ hrs/ week and have two kids that are under 3, I get about an hour per day to do anything, that includes help around the house, yard work, etc... You think I don't want to be on the water??? Conversely, I do have the luxury to post and discuss my thread during the day, and hang out here on the X with my people...

If I even have an actual build thread, the entire purpose would be to promote Steve and his hull. Seriously, it would look like an infomercial for the Backie Chan. But I honestly don't know if I will have one, I really just want to get it built and start riding.

There is meaning to my madness.

OBTW... I got this yesterday too....

E01BE757-DFAD-42E1-A854-AABA5675C433-3675-000003588541331F_zps44d4f3b5.jpg

Very excited about that, high five to sjetrider.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Ok ok ok....

I'm getting off work early so might not get back on until Monday.

Don't want to leave ya'll hanging... Don't want Steve to be sad....

F0B59912-35BD-47F5-B754-2CEDD153E290-3675-00000358924CA4BD_zpsb3fd754c.jpg

I have been waiting for ride reports and videos, if you ask me it looks like it will ride like a brick. And before you say how great the paint job is, I have seen better on the back of my building.
Now thats just rude.... Lol I hope your talking the crate

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
Ok ok ok....

I'm getting off work early so might not get back on until Monday.

Don't want to leave ya'll hanging... Don't want Steve to be sad....

F0B59912-35BD-47F5-B754-2CEDD153E290-3675-00000358924CA4BD_zpsb3fd754c.jpg

You know all your picture posts about this thing are like a girl who is taking off her clothes one piece at a time first the box=fully clothed, now the top of the ski=shirts off but bra and pants are still on... come on man my mind is going nuts just thinking about what the finish product looks like!!!! you tease!!!!!!!! :evil: sometimes i just wana kick you in the butt haha :buttkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom