Help get our sport on to FUEL TV

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
Awesome, this is just the kind of stuff we need. There are still many people that are completely unaware of our sport, many of which would be very interested in getting involved if given the opportunity.

player1

Player1
We will capture the head to head battles, so there is the competitive nature of the event. a lot like surfing. This gives the momentum / competitive tension to make the viewers interested.. The semis and finals will air in full with camera coverage of each rider and the their tricks.. should be a great way to watch it..

It would be great to see something on Fuel besides dudes wrestling around on the floor in their underwear under the guise of some sort of fighting! I don't even watch Fuel anymore and it used to be all I watched.

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
It would be great to see something on Fuel besides dudes wrestling around on the floor in their underwear under the guise of some sort of fighting! I don't even watch Fuel anymore and it used to be all I watched.

I couldnt agree more. When fuel tv first came about i was so stoked because i was never interested in any normal sports. I have always had to have throttle and i prefer a 2 stroke. I always said, why is MMA on FUEl TV? They dont run on gasoline...

Sadly I believe that's all the future has in store for Fuel before it goes away. I remember reading something about how it wasn't going to be around much longer.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Awesome, this is just the kind of stuff we need. There are still many people that are completely unaware of our sport, many of which would be very interested in getting involved if given the opportunity.

So true! Great project!

Thats right the new Krash hull is gonna be on tv. Soon one will be under my feet.

Nick you are the man and Player1 is gonna bring it.

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
Thats right the new Krash hull is gonna be on tv. Soon one will be under my feet.

Nick you are the man and Player1 is gonna bring it.

You're getting a Krash? Sick!!

Glad you guys are pushing our sport. Keep up the support everyone!!

Christian_83

Xscream
Payment sent, this is gonna be awesome. Great work guys. Hope to meet you in France @ Montalivet!

Top Bottom