Ride for life
So did anyone flatwater backflip it?
I thought it was advertised to be able to do them on autopilot
Where is the video of the quick rolls?
Let me guess more interweb HYPE

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
That looks great ,and I know it was alot of work. its great to see you guys make this happen , a shorter ... lighter hull with a wide tray . seems like alot of people have been asking for this for along time!! Way to go ! cant wait to ride one .

Big Kahuna

Administrator

John, if you dont have anything good to say, then do not post here. It is no secret that for some reason there is bad blood between you two, I do not know what it is nor do I care.

Winter X2

Winter X2

You can't backflip a boat in 4' of water, unless you want to brake your neck.. on second thought.. Come on down this weekend and give it a try!!:splatt:

Waternut

Customizing addict
That looks great ,and I know it was alot of work. its great to see you guys make this happen , a shorter ... lighter hull with a wide tray . seems like alot of people have been asking for this for along time!! Way to go ! cant wait to ride one .

...and it's priced reasonably too!

G

Goose

Instead of gettin all excited and on the edge of your seat ready to jump all over me take a quick sec and read back thrue i said plain and clear no one had a camera the first day i had it out and no one was their the other times i went myself.
but I couldnt agree more so far it is HYPE till is seen good call

The Penguin

triple secret probation
John, if you dont have anything good to say, then do not post here. It is no secret that for some reason there is bad blood between you two, I do not know what it is nor do I care.
this hull was previously touted as being capable of a FWBF with a stock motor.

John's seems like a fair question to me.

I know if I could do a BF and had built that boat - that would be the first thing I would do is go out and give it a shot.

Waternut

Customizing addict

Interweb hype? Sounds like you've just created a bunch of hype... Where'd you read all of that bologna?

I've been trying to follow the development of this hull for a while now and it was advertised as being able to do flatwater backflips with a 701 and if I remember correctly the prototype hull was able to accomplish it. I don't remember ever reading anything about barrel rolls on auto pilot or even anything on barrel rolls at all.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
not tryin to be a dick but Dan and i did quite a bit of R&D on the legnth and width and location of everything to get the geometry we came up with that makes it work how it does so its kinda like askin a engine builder their port timeing and widths

No, that'd be like asking an engine builder what the displacement of the motor is.

A previous posting comparing it to a RN stated 12" shorter. That would make it 6'4" by my measurements. If I remember correctly the width was 3-4" wider than the RN it was compared to. Can't find the post now, so maybe it's been deleted or edited.

not tryin to be a dick but Dan and i did quite a bit of R&D on the legnth and width and location of everything to get the geometry we came up with that makes it work how it does so its kinda like askin a engine builder their port timeing and widths

not even close dude...all pete is askinig for is a for you to take a tape measure to the thing and tell us how long and wide it is, a weight...maybe even a picture of the bottom

Can you tell me ANY company out there that sells a powersports product that does not give you "tech specs?"

length, width, height, weight etc etc...:confused:

P

PancakePete

THANKS GUYS.. I even gave a compliment to the fact of the pole bracket.

Just wondering.. really. there is alot of different stuff out there. I have my own thoughts on skis that is why I bought a Matrix -4 about 7' long.

But is very instresting to me all the different lengths and widths people do.

:thinking::fing02:

6' 2" in length but can be made shorter, My personal hull is 5' 8". Same width as an octane.

Flatwater backflips were done on the 75lb prototype. I'm not sure if those guys were doin gthem this weekend in PA or not. But we'll definitely have some video of them soon.

Last edited:
looks interesting.... do not like the smaller engine compartment at first glance. It's too small already.

Being wide really makes it much easier to tune carbs and make adjustments. But length ways your right it is a little tight but still a breeze to put everything in.

Top Bottom