Highroller customs/Team Bill I.I.Stunt hull review

G

Goose

Looks insane! Definitely alot of innovation there. Let me know when you bring one to PA!

Just wondering, Was that motor built by the pwcfactory in bridgeport, pa by tim?

shure was built by Tim he did an excellant job.Hes starting to get his feet wet into the freestyle end of pwc and out of the box i couldnt be happier.not gonna starting a bunch of hype stating how good his is or any of that i just let the motor do the talking itself anyone thats ridden it complimets it.look him up at
WWW.Pwcfactory.com
hes got 701s bigbores and working on some super bigbores and strokers right now
their is always a boat im harrisburg pa come on down and jump on it anytime

shure was built by Tim he did an excellant job.Hes starting to get his feet wet into the freestyle end of pwc and out of the box i couldnt be happier.not gonna starting a bunch of hype stating how good his is or any of that i just let the motor do the talking itself anyone thats ridden it complimets it.look him up at
WWW.Pwcfactory.com
hes got 701s bigbores and working on some super bigbores and strokers right now
their is always a boat im harrisburg pa come on down and jump on it anytime

Good to hear. Hope he sticks with it, would be nice to have a freestyle shop within 5 minutes of my house. He's a nice guy too.

I may need to take a trip to harrisburg!

G

Goose

the boat will be at the lake memorial day wknd I wont be their tho.
Dan came down this wknd we took the boat out both of us forgot a vid camera but we got some pics of it in action.both of us did quite a few flips on it and rolls we really put the pressure on it.will post pics shortly of it all

G

Goose

I was out last night gettin some more time on the hull.here is a few quick pics.im gettin so close on flatwater flips.This was my 2nd time out attempting flatwater flips ive only tried very few before this so im very impressed being able to get this far.someone with experience thats done them would go all the way around no problem.this is still with a 62t 760 cyl mild porting and only thing done to the elecronics is msd enhancer.pump is all stock 12/15 prop stock nozzle and cone so their is room for improvement

P

PancakePete

i saw the ski tonight, they took some video.... ski rides real nice, and cant believe the rotation on backflips with a 701.. thing is so small

SO was that really doing flips trouble ?

I was out last night gettin some more time on the hull.here is a few quick pics.im gettin so close on flatwater flips.This was my 2nd time out attempting flatwater flips ive only tried very few before this so im very impressed being able to get this far.someone with experience thats done them would go all the way around no problem.this is still with a 62t 760 cyl mild porting and only thing done to the elecronics is msd enhancer.pump is all stock 12/15 prop stock nozzle and cone so their is room for improvement

Looks good. its a 701 or a 760 ?

Top Bottom