Highroller customs/Team Bill I.I.Stunt hull review

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
bill do you have a picture of this thing complete? i havent seen a pic of it with the hood on........

they probably run it with no hood because there is no pics or anything said about a hood..only people asking about a hood thats it..

that's a pretty rad ski and all...but where the hell is my hood?

breaking news....thief steals all of Highroller's hoods. story at 11

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

G

Goose

their is a hood right now im in the process of painting it will get pics up soon as its done.i didnt take any when it was bare epoxy primer out of the mold cause the next 50 post would be about how it doesnt match

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
their is a hood right now im in the process of painting it will get pics up soon as its done.i didnt take any when it was bare epoxy primer out of the mold cause the next 50 post would be about how it doesnt match

that's really neat. I espesially liked the part of the story where you specifically didnt' address the location of an octane hood ordered 6 months ago. :thinking:

G

Goose

i dont recall you every contacting me about buyin any part let alone and octane hood

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
did/have...he says he's gonna get to it. (someday) according to him, you guys have been so wraped up in this hull my hood got shoved to the back burner.

Top Bottom