Other how can we help support the X

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Buy a shirt, buy stuff off Ebay after posting a link in the Ebay forum so we get a commission, mention our site to friends, if you sell something on here consider donating a dollar, send me billet or carbon fiber stuff, etc.:cheer:

Last edited:
I wish I could donate. Someday maybe.

I LOVE this site. I would not have a new hull or even heard about hull options without the X!

Priceless to riders/wrenchers.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I am in the car business and the only way things get done is STUCTURE!!!

I am more guilty of this than anyone here!!! If I went to log on and could not because I had not paid my 20.00 yr dues, guess what, I would pay my dues and then continue life on the X !!!

My vote is for a annual membership fee!!! I think 20.00 per year is MORE than fair for what I/we put the moderators thru!!!

OR

donate 1.00 every time we sell something on here !!!

OR

Both !!!

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I wish I could donate. Someday maybe.

I LOVE this site. I would not have a new hull or even heard about hull options without the X!

Priceless to riders/wrenchers.

No offense, but you just bought a new hull and couldn't afford $1 or $20? Seriously.

However, we're fine right now, costs are covered just barely with the Shoppingads stuff + t-shirts.

ZoonWen

Someone Fix My Ski
I need to start doing that. I buy off ebay almost everyday, lol.

Buy a shirt, buy stuff off Ebay after posting a link in the Ebay forum so we get a commission, mention our site to friends, if you sell something on here consider donating a dollar, send me billet or carbon fiber stuff, etc.:cheer:

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
What about paying $20 and getting a red star by your name or 40 and vet a yellow star for vendors? it is like that on pirate 4x4 and it seems to work.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

How much do you get off the Ebay kick backs? Just curious what the % was or how it worked. I try to remember to do it when buying on ebay.

No offense, but you just bought a new hull and couldn't afford $1 or $20? Seriously.

However, we're fine right now, costs are covered just barely with the Shoppingads stuff + t-shirts.

True that but add lost job and then I start pinchin'.

we will never ever do that, ever.

Just in case someone gets the wrong impression.

Never.

lol. That what netzero said back in the day. They are still free though......for 10 hours per month.

Top Bottom