How makes best finger throttles?

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
I really like the wide feel of the Pro-Tec trigger . . . I modified the bend so it just touches the bars at full throttle. You don't have to reach quite as far for it that way. They are really pretty expensive though . . . .

I threw an angled UMI on my limited SJ that someone gave me to try, thought it was kinda weird at first but then I got used to it. It was still on the ski when It went to it's new home . . . . . I kinda miss the little guy !

Did anybody ever try one of those ones that was a slide type mechanism instead of the typical pivot type trigger ? . . . . Somebody was making those a couple of years back but I never rode with one. Seems more like a sit down thing to me for some reason

I have finally ridden twice with this finger throttle your talking about... I don't like it. I don't know if I just got used to a stock yamaha throttle but that UMI angled one just is not comfortable. I have to stretch my finger so far to reach it. I'm thinking about trying a different brand. I kinda like the SE one.

Top Bottom