Interesting SBT reading....read it before deleted

ski4

gonzo
i agree fully. but we all have seen brian act inappropriately before and not follow the rules that he enforces

i am just glad that post was able to finish to where it has with out being locked or deleted

tom21

havin fun
If I may get a word in here without starting a ****storm. something was lost by some is that Javier( who is by far the most articulate young man I have ever witnessed. cool kid, wish more were like him) anyway the ONLY reason he poasted on there was to ask a simple Question- What should I do now? Before I call SBT to get this resolved. PERIOD. go back to the first post. It got all sideways trying ot explain to everyone what and when stuff happened. and worst of all I don't think he got an answer. to a degree he did. but so much crap was happening I don't think he really felt a positive answer. I have been on the ngk website and it states that not torqueing the plugs can cause severe problems. never expected that, maybe its just to cover their butts. I have been torqueing ever since. Also it may be worth pointing out that the pressure test tool is probably rubber tipped and not a screw in type as it is much faster to jam it in the hole and move to the next one. easy to get a seal that way than with the plug.

I have installed quite a few motors and even with my limited experience (Compared to most) I have had only one exchange and it was due to water spraying at the carb from the flush hose which had a cracked cap from overtighteng and age. not a comment good or bad just my own experince and I have one of their motors in my ski. no probs so far- fingers crossed.

Hope it all goes well for the J-man.

Whtbread

More Brap Please
actually, SBT stated up front when they took over that site that they would only allow critism if it was only first hand knowledge......... So far they are keeping their end up............ There are some Libel issues that they have to deal with since they are a business also........... so, they are not going to sit back if someone makes defamitory or Libel statements........ That goes for anything you may say over here as well................... PWCToday tried to be shut down by PPG a year ago for supposedly these same reasons.

I wonder if they would threaten to take this statement down within 24 hours without proof?

"My friend had three engines from sbt and they all worked fine"

Not a true statement just making a point.

i will say this, i usually despise when brian gets in the middle and over regulates, i am impressed in the retraint he has shown here. maybe they are turning over a new leaf?????

Come on!!! I can't believe no one else see's what I see.

I am not accusing SBT or Brian of anything, but these are the facts and take a second to think about them:

*** This is a thread that obviously is not good for SBT's reputation.

*** If SBT fought back against Javier in this thread that would make them look really really bad.

*** SBT only posts a couple of times throughout the thread.

*** Ironically the three people that are against Javier (99_gprider, Arny, Flynwr250) haven't been on the forum in 3-4 years.

*** The posts by these 3 people obviously are in the best interest of SBT. All of their posts put the fault on Javier and one of the posts actually says to not bother sending the motor back to SBT.

*** I find it very hard to believe that the average poster would go through the trouble of hacking into those 3 accounts just so he could defend SBT's reputation.

*** I assume the one person that has access to all PWCToday accounts and has the authority to issue new passwords is SBT.

Those are the facts plain and simple. I am NOT accusing SBT or Brian of using old unused accounts to defend their company, but the facts suggest that.

I hope Brian reads this post and explains how three old accounts somehow became active again. Their is either a serious security problem at PWCToday or someone on the inside is behind this. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:

ski4

gonzo
that very well could be the case but in the past they make rude and uncalled for statements with out the fear of what it will make the company look like. brian has practiced being a fascist with out fear of reprisal, why start now

that very well could be the case but in the past they make rude and uncalled for statements with out the fear of what it will make the company look like. brian has practiced being a fascist with out fear of reprisal, why start now

If he were to fight Javier on a public forum like this that would make SBT look so bad. It would show very very poor customer service. Remember the customer is always right.

Javier is a legitamite customer who SBT is required to provide excellent customer service to. Javier never bashed SBT and went about this in a very good way. How could SBT fight back against him?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter

I am not accusing SBT or Brian of anything, but these are the facts and take a second to think about them:

*** If SBT fought back against Javier in this thread that would make them look really really bad.

*** Ironically the three people that are against Javier (99_gprider, Arny, Flynwr250) haven't been on the forum in 3-4 years.

*** The posts by these 3 people obviously are in the best interest of SBT. All of their posts put the fault on Javier and one of the posts actually says to not bother sending the motor back to SBT.

*** I find it very hard to believe that the average poster would go through the trouble of hacking into those 3 accounts just so he could defend SBT's reputation.

*** I assume the one person that has access to all PWCToday accounts and has the authority to issue new passwords is SBT.

Those are the facts plain and simple. I am NOT accusing SBT or Brian of using old unused accounts to defend their company, but the facts suggest that.

I hope Brian reads this post and explains how three old accounts somehow became active again. Their is either a serious security problem at PWCToday or someone on the inside is behind this.

Very fishy indeed.

Howdy gentlemen...

I'm pretty sure most people have put 2 and 2 together as to what's going on by now.

If it is true that SBT/Bryan is spoofing old accounts for the purpose of saving face (ripping on me by hiding behind usernames), they will NEVER admit it. I can guarantee you that.

Tom, you are correct in that I was asking a question, and I was also just opening up about my whole experience for everyone to read. It wasn't easy keeping my composure with all the ripping on my mechanical ability, especially when I'm quite confident I can run circles around the wrenching of Bryan or any other SBT "mechanic." But I kept my composure and I think it made it a better thread.

As posted, I am going to run the ski today for it's first break in passes, then continue at some point this weekend. If the engine does not overheat, I will probably make another thread with my findings.. or just continue that one.

If it does not overheat, that would mean that SBT made me chase an overheating problem that was their fault for 40 hours of ride time and an entire year. The whole time denying it was their fault.

If it does not overheat, well, what can I say, I'll have to keep searching.

I hope Brian reads this post and explains how three old accounts somehow became active again. Their is either a serious security problem at PWCToday or someone on the inside is behind this.

i think you should post those exact words over there.

by the way, i agree 100%

in fact, someone should contact those "members" through their email addresses and see who responds.

i would but im banned....... and i have no idea why!

its probably darins doing.

:haha:

ski4

gonzo
If he were to fight Javier on a public forum like this that would make SBT look so bad. It would show very very poor customer service. Remember the customer is always right.

Javier is a legitamite customer who SBT is required to provide excellent customer service to. Javier never bashed SBT and went about this in a very good way. How could SBT fight back against him?

i fully agree with you . i just have not seen them practice that in the past on there. although most of the threads were not prefaced in such a unbiased articulate fasion so yes there is something to that in making them look bad and very probably why the old accounts where brought up

FINALLY YOU ALL SEE WHAT I SEE!!!

I thought about posting that over their, but I have a feeling I would be be banned immediately.

I really don't care about being banned from a site that has some shady stuff like that going on, but I feel like I can do more to fight against them and support javier by keeping a legitimate username over their.

I have never had a problem with SBT until now. I am going into the military and I am very big on having INTEGRITY and holding others accountable for their integrity.

Seeing this go on fires me right up.

Like I said before I am not accusing SBT of anything. I don't have any proof they are the ones behind it. I am just merely interpreting the facts and trying to get to the bottom of this.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Well, I popped the question. I predict my next post will be calling out some backyard mechanic 4 years from now.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
I just tried emailing all three guys.

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

What a coinkidink.

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
i think you should post those exact words over there.

by the way, i agree 100%

in fact, someone should contact those "members" through their email addresses and see who responds.

i would but im banned....... and i have no idea why!

its probably darins doing.

:haha:

Pick me Pick me, i'll do it!:woot:

Fly, do you care if i post that over there?

Last edited:

Whtbread

More Brap Please
SBT is claiming the exact opposite. Saying someone hacked old aol accounts. They say they deleted the accounts and if they are real members the members will want to know whats going on and contact pwctoday.

I like how SBT deleted the three accounts. It makes them look so good in that thread.

It gave me that warm fuzzy feeling and I wondered to myself what would we do without SBT moderating that forum.

kawakid

local kawa master
Howdy gentlemen...

I'm pretty sure most people have put 2 and 2 together as to what's going on by now.

If it is true that SBT/Bryan is spoofing old accounts for the purpose of saving face (ripping on me by hiding behind usernames), they will NEVER admit it. I can guarantee you that.

Tom, you are correct in that I was asking a question, and I was also just opening up about my whole experience for everyone to read. It wasn't easy keeping my composure with all the ripping on my mechanical ability, especially when I'm quite confident I can run circles around the wrenching of Bryan or any other SBT "mechanic." But I kept my composure and I think it made it a better thread.

As posted, I am going to run the ski today for it's first break in passes, then continue at some point this weekend. If the engine does not overheat, I will probably make another thread with my findings.. or just continue that one.

If it does not overheat, that would mean that SBT made me chase an overheating problem that was their fault for 40 hours of ride time and an entire year. The whole time denying it was their fault.

If it does not overheat, well, what can I say, I'll have to keep searching.

good to see you on the better forum site :biggthumpup:

Last edited:

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Right. That's the responsible thing to do of SBT, now isn't it?
Caught with their pants down.

I predict those members won't notice, since they haven't freakin' posted in years.
I did find an old hotmail address for that Arny guy. We'll see if he responds.

Top Bottom