Interesting SBT reading....read it before deleted

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
the laborers, in which i speak, have already crossed the border. no need for sbt to drive anywhere. cheap unskilled labor is cheap unskilled labor.

thats what they want you to think. have you ever read their core exchange policy or do you know anything about it? THATS where they make their money. for instance, if you send them an engine that has a cracked case and a pitted head, they will contact you and tell you that you need new ones. they will then charge you RETAIL for NEW parts, but they install used parts.

Areyou sure about that?

from the website, and what ive heard the 'tech' say, they charge for welding cases, and missing hardware, but not for pitted heads and such.

if they say " new " and you pay for new and get "used" thats a seperate issue.

unskilled labor.
yeah, skilled labor would be better, but would also drive the cost up.
Id prefer to have CNC'd parts, a well engineered, flow line, good process checking and quality control, and cheaper over all costs though.

( for THIS intended application)

I put my own engines together.

They don't charge for pitted heads. Just damaged cases.

One of the heads I sent in looked like someone took a pellet machine gun to it from the ring bouncing around.

Frack, I had a long reply and hit something and it deleted it.............

In a nutshell, I am not calling anybody out............. if you think you may have crossed a line, go back and look............... if not, then it not directed at you....... (this applies to everybody)...

SBT is a business, if a member here or there makes a post and it is without basis "SBT's Motors are Junk............etc etc" without first hand knowledge, then they can and will try to file a Libel claim............ check out the warning they gave Metal4130...... (think that correct screen name.)........ there was an underlying meaning there............. "Show us the proof in 24 hours or you will be banned and post deleted." Will they go as far as filing a Lawsuit??? I dont know and do not want to find out.....................

so, itd be better to say something like: "in my opinion, SBT engines are junk. i do not have any proof of this, but you have no proof of the existance of god either. so there."

is that what youre saying, harrison? huh? is it? is it?:biggrin:

ski4

gonzo
Frack, I had a long reply and hit something and it deleted it.............

In a nutshell, I am not calling anybody out............. if you think you may have crossed a line, go back and look............... if not, then it not directed at you....... (this applies to everybody)...

SBT is a business, if a member here or there makes a post and it is without basis "SBT's Motors are Junk............etc etc" without first hand knowledge, then they can and will try to file a Libel claim............ check out the warning they gave Metal4130...... (think that correct screen name.)........ there was an underlying meaning there............. "Show us the proof in 24 hours or you will be banned and post deleted." Will they go as far as filing a Lawsuit??? I dont know and do not want to find out.....................

that's cool just wanted to make sure . i thought perhaps my opinions on brians behaviors in the past as a site administrator where the problem
thanks

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
They emailed me stating that it appeared that I had not posted on their forums in several weeks, and suggested I take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of their forums.

:Banane01:

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
No. on the contrary.

I got a PM saying there was another side to the story.

Im waiting on an email from Javiert.

I also noticed Water Worx posted over there.

Im having to bite my tongue.

too many folks are worried about who thinks what to really be logical in these types of deals...

MUCH drama, little substance

Last edited:
its SO time to lose that ridiculous polaris couch and get the real deal!

also!

the only things anyone should be sending to SBT are large boxes of dog $hit!

Top Bottom