New JetManiac 62t/61x Freestyle Ported Motor $2089.

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
JETMANIAC builds gremlin proof skis. I can screw up anything and mine is running smooth a silk. l am now able to make reasonable attempts at barrel rolls now. I couldnt be happier with the service I recieved from him throughout, and the quality of the motor/carb/exhaust setup he put together for me. Ill be getting more stuff from him soon!

Well it's been a few months and 40 gallons on this Jetmaniac/Blue 714 motor and I'm still totally stoked on it.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
how much if i trade in a running 62t motor stock with 145-150 comp?

Variable depending on condition of the engine, but if it is a 62t/61x with matching never repaired cases, nice clean OEM crank, and non-ported cylinder usually about 500.

Im down for one of these as soon as I part out my 951. You dont have any need for a 951 motor do you?

I don't, sorry.

Started the new motor the other day, Started right up! Sounds real sick. The engine is Put together so well. All the work looks very professional. Chris is 100% good for his word! Thanks man I appreciate everything. I cant wait to hit the water on Wed for break in :biggrin:

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Started the new motor the other day, Started right up! Sounds real sick. The engine is Put together so well. All the work looks very professional. Chris is 100% good for his word! Thanks man I appreciate everything. I cant wait to hit the water on Wed for break in :biggrin:

I am glad your build is about done.
Break it in well, then ride it hard!

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
people underestimate what a 701 can deliver.
Most of my engines I build are also 701 -710 cc. setup right they go very hard.
Its alot of money for the extra 100cc some times and when the pistons opens by at best 50% bore travel get your added cc and divide it by 2

I will be staying with the 701cc platform for a long time

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
how well would your engine package work with dual 46mm carbs?

It should rip with dual 46's properly jetted and tuned of course.

Who is doing the actual port work?
Are the cranks new??

Blue ported engines, the cranks are cherry used oems or can use rebuilt or new for more dust. We also build them using customer provided crank, cases, and cylinders.

Top Bottom