New JetManiac 62t/61x Freestyle Ported Motor $2089.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I love my Maniac/Blue engine. I got mine fully dialed the other day I think.... I just keep finding brap, it's strange, plus with the water temps changing so much I've been tuning more. I need a big pump cone now, mag pumps are out of my price range.

Glad to hear it!

Price out the difference between buying a TBM pumpstuffer with MAG prop and buying a nonsetback MAG pump with impeller, it isn't a huge difference in price, but it is a big difference in performance.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Just finished a green ADA headed ported beauty for Micah (mcibmw533) here on the X!

021.jpg018.jpg019.jpg

Last edited:

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Lival's new motor just shipped with Red ADA head and SS jetmaniac allen head bolt kit installed...

photo.jpg

Last edited:

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
If you are on a stock hull you will be fine on a stock pump, make sure you tell Jetmaniac he will set you up with the right prop for your set up. You will love
Does this mod require a mag pump or is the stock pump good enough with something like a stubby pump cone?

Last edited:
I had mine with a pump I blue printed and a Wet wolf cone with a 9/15 hooker. Now I run it with the Hooker, an afterburner cone and a plastic nozzle. I really like that set up.

You'd think you were watching a Benny Hill tape of the surf if you saw me ride.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
We will have one of these motors finished on monday. It is a black beauty with black ADA head. Who wants BRAAPPP?

Top Bottom