New JetManiac 62t/61x Freestyle Ported Motor $2089.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Have another one at 82mm bore that is finished and ready to BRAAAP!!!!

I put Tem of superfreak's JM710 in my ski with the EPIC ignition for testing this weekend. Wow, it pulls hard.

Last edited:

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
saw one of these at wavedaze sat on the coffee table in chris's room.. its a thing of beauty! and a great price too

Here it is at wavedayz coffee table style:

022.jpg

This engine is awesome. Make sure you stretch properly and warm up before you ride, don't want to pull a muscle! lol. Rockstar BRAPPPPP!!!

Great support from Chris too with questions, you can't go wrong!!!

Yep got it installed but only ran a half tank of gas and damn that hits hard....Im having a hard time keeping it in the water during break in!!! I love this engine set up!! I would recommend it to anyone wanting a fairly stock engine that isn't wanting to go big bore. It seems to hit harder then my old xscream setup but that may just be because my old setup wasn't tuned in all the way.

I love my Maniac/Blue engine. I got mine fully dialed the other day I think.... I just keep finding brap, it's strange, plus with the water temps changing so much I've been tuning more. I need a big pump cone now, mag pumps are out of my price range.

Top Bottom