jetski magazine

tom21

havin fun
So true about the clarification Chris, it is hard to explain every little detail- I have a picture in my head of how it will be, trying to paint that for everyone is tricky. I appreciate any and all help.

for those interested I will contact you and try to get a direction or plan started so I/ we can get writing and shooting.

anyone attending rides or stumbling across something good hit me up.

thanks
Tom

I would subscribe to a mag like this in a heartbeat. I think it sounds awesome. I really like more of the grassroots aspect that has been talked about. If possible, I know you have to get some money to cover costs from advertisers, but it would be nice if the entire magazine wasn't just one giant commercial on paper. That drives me nuts when I am looking at advertisement after advertisement.... I am excited about it! Can't wait for the first issue.

well i read the beginning part of the thread and it sounds like a good idea, ill read the rest after work. i got photoshop cs2 working again so if u need any graphics work i can give it a shot. or if u need any other help pm me. great idea :)

Originally Posted by wydopen View Post
...the photographer that pays out of their own pocket to go along on the trip and shoot the photos and write the story...they dont do it for free!!!

some will...

Like me! I've done a whole lot of that! LOL
I'm willing to help out here too if needed. I couldn't do it on a regular bases because I sell to established magazines now. Selling to some and donating to another would piss some people off. However a one time donation to help a magazine launch is just good business to me. Maybe a free ad for contributers would be a good idea.
A web site is a must. I've never charged for people to use my photos on their website, as long as the ronnymac tag is on the photos, its all gravy. :)

hey tom let me know if you need any help......I can get pics and my GF is a journalist so she might be able to write up some quality stories........And i have not forgot about my stand:bananapowerslide:

:scratchchin::haha:

here is a good story idea....... do a full write up about Ross C. He has gone for just a guy living in Florida to where he is today..........

honestly, I cannot think of a nicer guy....

x2

tom21

havin fun
Like me! I've done a whole lot of that! LOL
I'm willing to help out here too if needed. I couldn't do it on a regular bases because I sell to established magazines now. Selling to some and donating to another would piss some people off. However a one time donation to help a magazine launch is just good business to me. Maybe a free ad for contributers would be a good idea.
A web site is a must. I've never charged for people to use my photos on their website, as long as the ronnymac tag is on the photos, its all gravy. :)

Ronny this is what I have been trying to do...some upstart needs to make his bones- here is an ad for pics - give and take. I can't pay right now but I can trade. I will contact you soon. trying to put this all together in 2 weeks time. see how it goes.

thanks

Top Bottom