JM Electrical Parts -Ebox,Starter,Bendix,Flywheel,Stator,Start/Stop,Solenoid,CDI, MSD

Chris, whats a complete Ebox run, minus the enhancer? Like if I shipped you my Enhancer and you supplied/built/installed all other parts : painted Ebox, cover, new gaskets, Yamasaki coil, OCD battery cables, sensor delete grommet, rectifier?, wires and connectors,..... and whatever else is in an Ebox??!!!

And what would it be to "recondition" mine but add the Yamasaki coil, sensor delete grommet, and SurfArmor battery cables, built with my MSD enhancer

Trying to see if its worth shipping my whole box down to ya or better to just leave it in my RN and sell it that way.

No pretty pictures of my complete build, Chris??!!! ;) (just kiddin bud) I like surprises anyway!!

But seriously nice work, cant wait to get mine and have it installed.

Hey mate I would like to pay pal you and order for new Ebox battery wire kit please and a few other things can you email me.
Thick throttle cable
Also I'm keen on a quote for a blue 701 light fly wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris for all your help with all my builds this year! From a SN to a RN and Now my Blue edition Superfreak Badass. The best one stop shop for everything and anything!

Will be getting my complete E box set up tomorrow!

Top Bottom