Joe Kenny, Prayers needed!!!

News coming from the hospital has been sparse, so I apologize for not posting - but quite frankly, no news is good news normally, so I'm hoping this is the case.

Believe me - I'll let you know anything as soon as I know gang.

Keep the Mo Jo Flowing,
LP

since we already have the florida surf sluts free ride for joe,

what do you think about doing something up north and naming it the northeast east mo-joe freeride throwdown? i know it's using lp's name but it sounds goood and would give them people who can't make the florida event a chance to participate

stanton

High on jetskis.
talked to taylor last weekend and he said he took joe out fishing a couple weeks ago, he caught a fish and was totally stoked. he said he is doing better and its good. he recently got a cane for seeing, coming to grips with his disability is very depressing.

keep it up joe!

Y

yamaslut

talked to taylor last weekend and he said he took joe out fishing a couple weeks ago, he caught a fish and was totally stoked. he said he is doing better and its good. he recently got a cane for seeing, coming to grips with his disability is very depressing.

keep it up joe!

yeah.... we need to not forget our mentor and the king of Surfriding...

I hope to see him when I go to Oregon/Cali next week...

CarFanatic

Fiberglassing Newb
I felt as if I needed to post up my thoughts on this.. When I first joined this site I saw the let jknow stuff, and I really had no idea who he was. Needless to say I"ve been around jet sking all my life, but am new to the stand up freestyle. I love this site, and the sport to death. It wasn't untill I sat down to watch my copy of the addiction, did everything come togeather. I remeber sitting there watching and the opening scene with joe in the hotel room. I remeber thinking that now there is a guy I would love to hang out with. There are just those types of people who have a presence about them, that people instantly take a liking to, and you can tell how fun and full of life they are. The more I watched and read about Joe and then connected everything, it has deply sadded me. The worst part of it all was at first I thought it was just a freak thing, then the more I read I found out someone else caused this to happen.. I can only hope for the best for him, and can honeslty say that he has inspired me not only in riding, but in my out look on life aswell. So thank you Joe, and
Best of luck, my prayers are with you!

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
I felt as if I needed to post up my thoughts on this.. When I first joined this site I saw the let jknow stuff, and I really had no idea who he was. Needless to say I"ve been around jet sking all my life, but am new to the stand up freestyle. I love this site, and the sport to death. It wasn't untill I sat down to watch my copy of the addiction, did everything come togeather. I remeber sitting there watching and the opening scene with joe in the hotel room. I remeber thinking that now there is a guy I would love to hang out with. There are just those types of people who have a presence about them, that people instantly take a liking to, and you can tell how fun and full of life they are. The more I watched and read about Joe and then connected everything, it has deply sadded me. The worst part of it all was at first I thought it was just a freak thing, then the more I read I found out someone else caused this to happen.. I can only hope for the best for him, and can honeslty say that he has inspired me not only in riding, but in my out look on life aswell. So thank you Joe, and
Best of luck, my prayers are with you!

I hardly know Joe myself, but from what I do know of him the one time I did meet him... you're right on bro! :fing02:

Top Bottom