Joe Kenny, Prayers needed!!!

This says it all for me....
Please get well Joe!!!!

Joe_Kenney-small.jpg

Get that printed on long sleeve shirts. I am broke as can be but I would give $25 for a shirt with that on it.

Marshj

DarkHorse
Its my background..ive been spreading the word on JK to everyone I know- the support and response is amazing- good things will come JK, were pulling for you!

demolition_x

Not After Fame & Fortune
this is terrible... Im praying for you Joe.

is there a site besides X that has a step by step occurrence of what happened with a little info about him for non jetskiers?

id like to link the story in a few places but people won't read through the whole post.

djyox

Old school -not by choice
this is terrible... Im praying for you Joe.

is there a site besides X that has a step by step occurrence of what happened with a little info about him for non jetskiers?

id like to link the story in a few places but people won't read through the whole post.
I too would like to link to something...

I am still in shock that this has happend/happening... The guy you watch in the movies, the pictures you drool over wishing for warmer weather. Or the pictures you look up too and want to shoot for someday, maybe you'll be almost as good.

Joe,
Although I am another that has never met you in person, you have inspired me, and made me sit in aw over your pictures and videos. Get well soon, we're all wishing for the best!!! Hang in there Joe!

P

PancakePete

I Pray that No news is good news... I though we would have an update yesterday sometime.... Do we know how he is after surgery ?

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
Awesome Ronny, Just Awesome. Joe, get well soon man.:hail:
I think we need to put up something on the front page of the website about this instead of the addition release. Watcha think?

i was kinda wonderin the same thing...mr jett, i do believe we should remedy this ASAP...

Top Bottom