Other Kevin Bruins Donation thread

Please read all proceeds are going to be donated to kevin bruins family
Team xtreme has about 3 dozens hats from our free ride left, we where selling them for 7.50 a hat shipped

now all proceeds from the hat sale will go to kevin bruins family even the shipping cost. Please help support his family

feel free to pm me or send me a email @ mehahn22@verizon.net

thank you

eric

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Nice work, Dan...... Way to get the ball rollin.

Also, Abe @ North Graphics is really hooking me up with the decals and the design! Thanks Abe!

Attachments

• BruinsDecalNorthgraphics.jpg
    BruinsDecalNorthgraphics.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
Donations

This is huge, you guys are all awesome. TeamXtreme is going to do what we can to also to try and help. Eric just posted that we will be selling off the remainder of this years Freeride hats. They are white adjustable New Era hats with our emblum in blue I believe. All proceeds even the shipping cost will be donated to the Bruins family. We decided that we will also be personally taking up donations as a group. Also thinking about making a "In memory of Kevin Bruins" beer koozie with a guy on a standup if we get enough feedback on that. Again all proceeds to benifit Kevins family. Lets do this

Yes the Wavedaze account is held by Allen Loree. I'm the silent other half of Wavedaze.
So far there have been 35 donations totaling $1905 plus the $2000 form the wavejunkies for a total at this time of $3905.
Once receiveve more details about the stickers I will make sure we get them out, or get DJ the information. I do not have mailing information for everyone so please be sure to include it in the paypal.
If the donation is for an auction item please note that as well.
Dan and I will set up the April Wavedaze as a charity ride with proceeds going to the family. I will need contact information for the family so I can arrange for the donations to get to them in q timely manor.
I will need the auction contact to cordinate information.
If possible I would like to auction a ski at wavedaze as part of the event, another suggestion could be to build a ski and have it tour to Dayton, Wavedaze and then finally to WaveRave where it will be given to the winner by the family and Kevin's crew.
My direct email is aloreemail@cox.net.

Bobert540

Site Supporter
Yes the Wavedaze account is held by Allen Loree. I'm the silent other half of Wavedaze.
So far there have been 35 donations totaling $1905 plus the $2000 form the wavejunkies for a total at this time of $3905.
Once receiveve more details about the stickers I will make sure we get them out, or get DJ the information. I do not have mailing information for everyone so please be sure to include it in the paypal.
If the donation is for an auction item please note that as well.
Dan and I will set up the April Wavedaze as a charity ride with proceeds going to the family. I will need contact information for the family so I can arrange for the donations to get to them in q timely manor.
I will need the auction contact to cordinate information.
If possible I would like to auction a ski at wavedaze as part of the event, another suggestion could be to build a ski and have it tour to Dayton, Wavedaze and then finally to WaveRave where it will be given to the winner by the family and Kevin's crew.
My direct email is aloreemail@cox.net.

I have a topdeck conversion ski sitting in my garage I would be more then happy to donate for the cause. I was going to paint my current ski this fall but I would be more than happy to put it on the backburner and build a ski for Kevin's family.

Top Bottom