Other Kevin Bruins Donation thread

air blair

you are the reason
If you donated and want some Bruins decals to put on your ski, hit me up at djhaberkorn@gmail.com and give me your address.

Thanks the stickers are a great rememberance. I already placed one on my In memory of R.O.B. hull(bob). I will put one on my surfjet when I get done reinforcing it. Heres a snap shot. Everytime I pop my hood I'll look at it
bob and jet black 037.jpgThanks guys for doing all this.
Donations will surely help the bruins family out in the hardship. RESPECT for all ya'll

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
Got mine, not installed cause I plan to strip and repair and paint hulls this winter
Good job DJ! Thanks!

Minnetonka4me

X creeper
Hey guys....The Twin Cities Jet Pilots have scraped together $515 to donate...but all I can seem to find is the paypal to Wavejunkies. Is there a direct paypal address we can send it to? Its a competition you know...lol and we got killed...but the Bruins family wins regardless.

Last edited:

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
Hey Dan here is the list of names of peeps who we collected from in case your assembling a list.
Brian Sizemore
Drew Supon
Frosty
Eric Hahn
Russ grasso
Nick Meyer
Jason Kuhn
Henry Furman
Danny Pepper
Michelle Petro
Scott Swanson
Steven Howell
Jeffery Lair sr.
Luck Tokarz
David Goding
Craig Hammond
Michael Tuttle
Brenden McDonald

Thanks

randalj1

F.F.L.F. is why im here
Hey guys....The Twin Cities Jet Pilots have scraped together $515 to donate...but all I can seem to find is the paypal to Wavejunkies. Is there a direct paypal address we can send it to? Its a competition you know...lol and we got killed...but the Bruins family wins regardless.

Is there someone who can point me to who can help us with this please. I have sent a pm to the guy from the first post on this thread with no response. A little help please.

Jeff

The wavedaze at wavejunkies.com paypal is the correct one. So far I have $9000 to donate. I plan to send a check this week to the family I would be honnered to add your contribution to that as well.
Is there someone who can point me to who can help us with this please. I have sent a pm to the guy from the first post on this thread with no response. A little help please.

Jeff

The wavedaze at wavejunkies.com paypal is the correct one. So far I have $9000 to donate. I plan to send a check this week to the family I would be honnered to add your contribution to that as well.

I'm thinking that after you send a check maybe if other donations continue to trickle in that they should be sent to the kids college fund? That way you don't have to continue to forward smaller checks. Would seem simpler to me.

Here it is again if you wanted to do that:

Bruins Children's Education Fund
C/O Huntington Bank
101 East Main Avenue
Zeeland, MI 49464

Last edited:

randalj1

F.F.L.F. is why im here

Thank you! I sent the money over from the TCJetPilots! I am glad I was able to catch it before it was sent.

Jeff

This check will be the the education fund as well at the request of the family.
I'm thinking that after you send a check maybe if other donations continue to trickle in that they should be sent to the kids college fund? That way you don't have to continue to forward smaller checks. Would seem simpler to me.

Here it is again if you wanted to do that:

Bruins Children's Education Fund
C/O Huntington Bank
101 East Main Avenue
Zeeland, MI 49464

Got my stickers, can't wait to finish my ski so I can put em on

IMG_20111118_224449.jpg

Top Bottom