Other Lost skier in holland michigan

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Wishing him and his family the best and a safe return. Our crew were on on Erie yesterday, it was rough on all the great lakes yesterday.10-20+' surf depending on where you were riding. Lets hope for the best

cybermob2

naturally warming water
Kevin is a well represented rider in West Michigan. Also owns PWC Technology in Holland, MI.

I and a few other who may be on this board got a text from him trying to round up a ride Saturday a.m.

I had plans... didn't go.

Kevin is also not an idiot... we rode a week or so ago out of Holland... as for he and I we always waited at the ramp for most of the crew and didn't return to the ramp without notifying each other we were headed in. He is going to seem like an idiot to most of the viewers of TV... its important to realize he was nothing of the sort. He definately knew surf riding, always wore a PFD, wetsuit, and the last time we rode, he wore a helmet. I won't speculate on what happened, other than it must have been something severely unusual.

Please send up prayers for his family... wife and 3 kids. Just talked to him last week about his youngest, born earlier this year.

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
"Friends who had been jet skiing with Bruins told investigators that they lost sight of him while they were on the water and assumed he had gone home."

very sad. stunned.

Riding in 12 footers, they assumed he went home?

Fro Diesel

creative control
This just sucks man. Kevin seemed to come from nowhere somedays when I would go out to ride solo. Sad that the guy who never left anyone behind. Ends up being left behind.

Last edited:

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
"Friends who had been jet skiing with Bruins told investigators that they lost sight of him while they were on the water and assumed he had gone home."

very sad. stunned.

very disturbed buy these events...

they assumed he went home.....but his car and trailer were still at the launch... man ... words fail me

like they say assume makes an ass of u and me.... assuming looks like it has serious concequenses

hopefully he is found but seems its been over 24 hours now

hopefully he beached somewhere and is stranded.. seems a horror story on its own but at least he would have a chance

thoughts are with his family....

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
I dont even know how to respond to this. Kevin was one of the most capable and experienced riders I have ever ridden with. I cannot comprehend how this could of happened. If anyone knows who to contact re the search effort please post it here or send me a pm. I would be willing to help any way I can.

Last edited:

very sad. stunned.

this pisses me off assume nothing you make sure .idiots all should go to jail who were out their in 12 ft surf with him

jetkid

Paul Lambers
Dan I dont know what to do either.... I thought about going out to holland to help look but by the time I would have been to holland it would have been dark. Think he was with Faith Church in Zeeland, you could try contacting them but I dont know what else to do but pray... -Paul

Holy crap wth its Kevin!!! OMG.....no no no....this is bad!! kevin is a good rider but I know his ski is always in shambles!! Not good at all!!!! I can't believe this is true.

jetkid

Paul Lambers
thanks Wilkey. Holland is not a little place to launch like people r thingking. He could have parked some where and the other guys could have been at another place.

Top Bottom