Other Lost skier in holland michigan

Fairly new to the X so didn't get a chance to converse with Bruins. My Deepest sympathy go out to his family, friends, riders and members that know him. On a positive note it is nice to see members offer their support and assistance to his family.

Last edited:

stanton

High on jetskis.
when i first saw the report i knew it had to be one of us, i hoped it wasnt, i hoped it was a mistake, i hoped it wasnt real.
cant think of a better way to go though, i hope we can all be so lucky.
rip in peace bruins....

I had the privilege to meet him once at the wave rave a few years back and he helped me out with me ski when it broke down. He was a great guy always willing to help on top of that he had a great personality. I would love to donate to his family so that we can make sure his family can have some comfort toward financial needs. I know it is money but with three kids I want to make sure that they have the chance to go to school and have successful lives. I am going to ask around at my work for donations being that we work with juvenile deliquesce and we know the importance of school.

I feel that we should do a ride soon or next spring that goes towards the cause of Kevin and his family. Would anyone want to set this up with me? Of course it will be later for the sake of his family but to be able to get a group of people that love the sport just as much as Kevin and be able to donate to his family would be priceless.

RIP Kevin. I know you will be watching over all of us and have your woody up there with you...

Like everyone has said this forum has been amazing with support and to have that continue for his family would be outstanding..

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
:(
Very sorry to hear this. I always think of our sport as fairly non-dangerous. We've all heard or even given the line "water don't hurt".
What a tragic reminder that we are not invulnerable.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Very sad, I hate hearing of families losing their Dad.

If you have kids, get term life insurance, now. I have $500,000 on myself and it is only $300/year. I pray that Kevin did as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Wow what a horrible end, at least the family has closure. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. I think this has made a lot of us more aware of safety when we ride.

Watching the video I find myself in tears about a man I never met. Seeing his pastor family and friends gathering gives me glimpse of the possitive effect this person had on the people around him.

Kevin loved riding skis. More importantly though, Kevin had a great understanding of the things that really matter the most in this world. Those things aren't really things at all. They are family, friends, and faith. Kevin showed me his love for all of those things through his actions over the years. At the end of the day those were the priorities of his life.

You will be missed my friend. You will be missed.

Last edited:

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
It's so sad. I was fearful of him being beaten against the rocks or getting trapped in them on either breakwall in such violent water.

It's an absolute tragedy.

Top Bottom