LPW Close Up Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this a rediculous thread? I asked a question because I heard somehting.

Guess my PC sucks then.

*Edit* It is just the link in Gil's sig. My bad... Gil you need to update your sig.

You asked a question trying to stir up shiot on the X. I don't even know you, but from your antagonistic posts I have seen, you need to get a life and quit dwelling on something that obviously makes your vaginal orifice hurt. "I asked a question because I heard something." Quit being a deeyak and hating on people. It only makes you look 12 years old. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them in an un-public forum. You're making yourself look bad here.

Last edited:
I heard from another company into motor building, that they were preparing for more work since Paul was taking another job. But who and I.. I don't know...

BUT the lakes should be coming up soon we got got 7 inches of rain in 2 days around here and it was all heading east of Illinois, Indiana line. so some should trickle down there... Our lake went form 3 feet below normal pool to 4 feet over in 2 days and it will continue to rise for the rest of the week.

Lanier is 15 ft below pool. It is not coming up any time soon. With all the recent rain Allatoona has come up 20 ft and is almost full pool. Lanier has only come up 5 ft. The catch basin for Lanier is smaller so it takes inches of rain at one time to make it go up a foot or more.

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
Lanier is 15 ft below pool. It is not coming up any time soon. With all the recent rain Allatoona has come up 20 ft and is almost full pool. Lanier has only come up 5 ft. The catch basin for Lanier is smaller so it takes inches of rain at one time to make it go up a foot or more.

welcome to life in australia we have been on water restrictions for ages it gos as far here as if you go to the toilet you have to think flush or not flush
"if its brown flush it down if its yellow let it mellow"

Superjet3

Waterlogged
You asked a question trying to stir up shiot on the X. I don't even know you, but from your antagonistic posts I have seen, you need to get a life and quit dwelling on something that obviously makes your vaginal orifice hurt. "I asked a question because I heard something." Quit being a deeyak and hating on people. It only makes you look 12 years old. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them in an un-public forum. You're making yourself look bad here.

Think what you want your opinion means nothing to me.... I said nothing in this thread to bash any companys. It is everyone else turning it into that. On that note, I think everyone should send their motors to LPW.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Think what you want your opinion means nothing to me.... I said nothing in this thread to bash any companys. It is everyone else turning it into that. On that note, I think everyone should send their motors to LPW.

Paul, with your actions lately towards Paul Lehr, anything at this point you say is only going to come off as trying to start crap regardless if you intend to or not. Your credibility has gone down the crapper because of your actions, Yes, I know, you did not get the best service from Paul.......

Last edited:
Paul, with your actions lately towards Paul Lehr lately, anything at this point you say is only going to come off as trying to start crap regardless if you intend to or not. Your credibility has gone down the crapper because of your actions, Yes, I know, you did not get the best service from Paul.......

I agree 100%

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
Its really sad that this is what the site has come to...

I'd be locking all these threads in the future, as a normal member (no drama with anyone) I'm tired of reading this sheet.

Who cares anymore, get over it and live life. Its a frigging SJ motor!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Its really sad that this is what the site has come to...

I'd be locking all these threads in the future, as a normal member (no drama with anyone) I'm tired of reading this sheet.

Who cares anymore, get over it and live life. Its a frigging SJ motor!

Yeah it is...... but here is the double edge sword, Yeah, it should be locked, but because of Paul being one of the 3 owners/founders of this site and also he is LPW if we lock it then all those people that keep starting up ******** start screaming "The X is just covering up for LPW". So, the only ones that have gotten locked were the ones that got way out of control....... but they are still there, not deleted.

Paul, with your actions lately towards Paul Lehr, anything at this point you say is only going to come off as trying to start crap regardless if you intend to or not. Your credibility has gone down the crapper because of your actions, Yes, I know, you did not get the best service from Paul.......

however, he doesnt run a jetski-related business to have to worry about his credibility going down the crapper.:wavey:

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
I hear you BK, but the reason this site was created was to enjoy, share, and promote the sport to a larger audience (online). Or wasn't it, I have no factual info, although I'm sure it was.

There are endless threads, on the same topic, and they achieve none of the above. The face that X-H2O is showing to the public is terrible. If you were a new rider, would you want to associate yourself with this highschool drama sport?

The old threads are still there and should remain there. Anyone can read them to develop their own opinions of Lehr and if they want to do business with him.

I would stop the new threads from forming, as all they do is hinder the advancement of the sport, and this website.

Write a disclaimer/sticky and link the Lehr threads if you feel you need to. No one can than tell you you're covering for Paul if you lay it all out on the table. The reason you are doing it is to get back to things that really matter, and to get the site back to what it used to be.

Here is an opinion from someone outside of the freestyle world. My experience in freestyle is what little wavejumping I have done at ocean races and watching the big wigs at WFs....

I have met Paul on a couple of occasions. I even got a chance to ride his orange/white/blue ski at the Lake Norman race a couple of years ago. Paul has always been a nice guy, very professional to me whenever we have spoke. I have never done business with him.

I have read most of the threads about the problems between him and the NJ crew. If I had to go out on a limb, I think Paul has stretched the truth a little hear and there. But, to be honest, I don't know anyone who hasn't in there lifetime.

Here is the part that holds me up. For years, Paul was the 'man' within the NJ freeride crowd. I mean, everyone used his services, everyone talked like he was the God's answer to PWC. And most, if not all of the folks up there had Jr. Magoos stickers on their skis. Then, Paul finds his lady, closes up shop and moves out of state. All perfectly acceptable. That is part of being a grown up, making decisions and being your own man. BUT, once he leaves, certain people start having a lot of issues with their skis. Most of these people are the same folks who rode for years praising Jr Magoos as the chit!

Paul isn't a friend of mine. Like I mentioned earlier, I have met, talked with him on occasion, but that is about it. I know who he is, he knows who I am, so be it. I also know who the person is that started all LPW bashing. This same person came to our Lake Anna race a couple of years ago and really, for lack of a better term, show his a$$ when he didn't get enough time to do a freestyle routine. I chalked it up to him having a bad day, we all have them.

So, either there are some very perfect people in the great state of NJ, or there are some people who need to get a life and understand that there are a heck of a lot of things in life more important that PWC, racing, freestyle, silly - childish grudges. No matter if you are right or wrong, if you stomp your feet and carry on like a three year old, no one is going to listen to your message because you are coming off like an idiot.

I have met so many good people in this sport who I have a great time talking, racing, joking around with. I have also met a couple of world class a-holes. But, I don't spend my time thinking about said a-holes because I have better, more mature things to do...... like clipping my nails. Come on people, grow up. As mentioned earlier, this entire site is becoming a 3 year old, my pee pee is bigger than your pee pee whine-fest.

What is it about grown men (I say that as loosely as possible) acting like children on the internet???? Do you really have nothing at all better to do??? I have seen quite a few of you ride, and you have skills, it you spent the time practicing you did on this site, Malone himself would have competition.

My 2 cents.

Scottie Mac

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Well said, Scottie Mac! My personal experience with Paul is only as an aquaintance, but he was perfectly nice and treated me well. My hubby has done business with him and it was all good.

The foot stomping and tantrums are getting old and do NOTHING to impress anyone but their own buds. They are truly COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. It's way past time to let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom