LSP S1 READY TO RUN

ARE YOU GUYS READY!!!!!!!!!!!
We understand not everyone can afford a turn key competition ski for $50,000, so we set off to build the most affordable but still reliable turn key ski at $12,500!!!!!!!!
Pm us with questions!!!!

Goto Leestoneproducts.com complete skis s1 for deposit or ski information

@leestoneproducts @shop_sbt

Attachments

• ProRider Revolver S1 ad-Final for review.jpeg
    ProRider Revolver S1 ad-Final for review.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 99

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I mean, you definitely cannot buy the parts and build this thing for that $
Pretty sick deal if you want a full freestyle starter boat!
Lee Stone and SBT deserve mucho creds for this insanely kewl venture!

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Thats pretty cool and amazing you guys managed to do it all for the price. Hats off to you guys, Is it a zeeltronic cdi in it, 46mm cars are an awesome set up on the 760 engine

HarryConnolly

Site Supporter
Easyyyyyyy like my sister

TECH SPECS​

• Visual Carbon Epoxy-Infused Hybrid Hull
I as a consumer feel mislead here. If @wiikstromm didnt ask then I would have purchased under the impression it’s a carbon hull.

I’m questioning throwing my money at you now

Edit: I’m not trying to be a cu*t or bring your product down, I’m simply reacting as a consumer and my wife isn’t as easily sold. The verbiage on the hull material has actually made me reconsider because I thought it was a carbon hull for 12.5k. That could be on me for misunderstanding but that being the case, the sales division needs work because I shouldn’t feel this way if I am wrong. I’m not out on the boat, now I’m simply skeptical. For your market research purposes, I am a brand new consumer who got into the sport last year. I have not had the opportunity to buy new. You could very well corner the market on this like Krash tried. As a consumer who has done enough research, the price point is perfect. I feel like I could by 3 s1’s and get double the value instead of buying 2 Krash skis who use proprietary systems. Maybe a slight adjustment on the sales page avoids all of this.

Last edited:

TECH SPECS​

I as a consumer feel mislead here. If @wiikstromm didnt ask then I would have purchased under the impression it’s a carbon hull.

Edit: I’m not trying to be a cu*t or bring your product down, I’m simply reacting as a consumer and my wife isn’t as easily sold. The verbiage on the hull material has actually made me reconsider because I thought it was a carbon hull for 12.5k. That could be on me for misunderstanding but that being the case, the sales division needs work because I shouldn’t feel this way if I am wrong. I’m not out on the boat, now I’m simply skeptical. For your market research purposes, I am a brand new consumer who got into the sport last year. I have not had the opportunity to buy new. You could very well corner the market on this like Krash tried. As a consumer who has done enough research, the price point is perfect. I feel like I could by 3 s1’s and get double the value instead of buying 2 Krash skis who use proprietary systems. Maybe a slight adjustment on the sales page avoids all of this.
I can fully understand this, but if it was so that it would be a full carbon hull RTR ski for 12.5, then they would kill them self in retail of empty hulls however i suppose the production cost of a glass layup is 1/4 of the carbon

Last edited:

TECH SPECS​

Don’t feel bad, I’ve been trying to get hull measurements since 2007. Still waiting.

Top Bottom