Matty J's 2015 WDK Carbon RIP

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
Matt,

Does that hull require a short midshaft, or is the bulkhead just set that far back?

Stock length Superjet driveshaft?

Thanks
-Rob

CrazyJoesRacing

Crazy Joe
Have Not (edit) made a whole lot of progress on the RIP the past few days. I had a bunch of projects I wanted to get done around the house and yard before Memorial Day weekend as we will be having a few parties.

I did get a few small projects completed though.

When I bought my dual 44s, the idle boss was broken and ghetto rigged with a small plate of scrap metal and a normal screw. Thanks to @Harbor , he hooked me up with a new Idle Boss he had laying around and gave me some instructions on how to install it and it worked out pretty perfectly. Thanks man!

Kyut9Hs.png

vezpOce.png

ezYH6fn.png

I also had an extra H2O designs waterbox that I wanted customized (compacted) to make fitment easier and have more room for adjustability so I sent it to my good friend @crazyjay from my hometown area and he created a mini H2O designs box out of my original. That dude is a beast with any custom project. One of the most creative guys I have met. Thanks dude!

LYWW0XG.png

And then I finally returfed my @CrazyJoesRacing with some orange turf to go along with my current build, and then wrapped the H2O box for fun.

X4LuNrL.png

Ill make more progress on the ski this week now that my house work is pretty well caught up....(FYI, there are cons to having 5 acres right on the lake in case anyone was wondering....it takes a sh*t load of work to maintain and keep nice haha.)

Can i use this picture on my facebook?

Ducky

Back in the game!
My build was delayed for about a week, but I am getting my new work space setup and will be taking care of the ebox, gas tank, and waterbox mounts night. We had a second living room that has been empty forever, so might as well decorate it a little!!! Nothing like building a ski in a clean, air conditioned space!

Tomorrow, I will start the rest of the assembly :)

5k959an.png

Big Kahuna

Administrator
My build was delayed for about a week, but I am getting my new work space setup and will be taking care of the ebox, gas tank, and waterbox mounts night. We had a second living room that has been empty forever, so might as well decorate it a little!!! Nothing like building a ski in a clean, air conditioned space!

Tomorrow, I will start the rest of the assembly :)

5k959an.png
Whats with the wheelchair?

Ducky

Back in the game!
Just finishing up the ebox mounting. My original plan was to use these Rotalocs, but the bulkhead/firewall isnt wide enough for standard ebox mounts. I was also a little pessimistic about using these mounts as well, since I will be flopping the sh*t out of this thing and feel like they would just rip off.

So I called my good buddy the Dawg and we talked about it real quick, and came up with what I think was the most solid solution. Turn over the ebox, drill out and tap the 3 bosses for M8 bolts, and then bolt it through the bulkhead. Now there will be no worries about ripping the mounts off.

WckBdZJ.png

59bXGl4.png

Top Bottom