Other Modifications you regret.

motoman3000

ride
Site Supporter
Do any of those even work? Lol. That would be pretty cool. That's why I run expensive oil because I want that pretty smell but not getting it from my r50
Fragrance costs same or more than klotz. Vanilla is very vanilla, wacky weed smells like sumthing but it's very noticeable.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I love my x2 projects, so I don't regret them, I have a learned a ton from it, glass skills, mods, etc.

However, I also learned that it's a very bad idea to have a project ski as your only ski. Projects always end up taking substantially longer than planned, and I hardly rode before I bought my Superjet. I set a rule when I bought my Superjet, nothing but bolt ons. It's part of the reason I don't have foot holds nor returfed. I also will drop coin on bringing it to a professional tuner. Drop it off Monday, pick it up Wednesday. A complete engine rebuild completed, installed and tuned in a week compared to a month or 2 when I do it myself. It's worth the overtime shift.

My Superjet is not the prettiest boat on the water, but it's always on the water and always runs flawless.

No I want to add it in the r50 lol. I was expecting more smell. People with sit down and running maxima I can smell. Sadly can't smell the klutz :/ well I know what I will run with new motor

Race fuel...

IMO the only oil that smells better than R-50 is Bean Oil with race fuel..

Worst mods ever: R&D Power Plenum and Wet wolf cone on my SXi Pro. The plenum made it impossible to get to the carb adjusters and the wet wolf adjustable cone just stunk regardless of what size cone I ran.

Last edited:

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Didn't notice any change on any of my skis with the blowsion freestyle cone.

Ryans 750 x2 was doggy on the bottom and started waking up in the mid range. A stubby pump cone woke it up a lot, letting it slip through its weak rpm range and get intothe middle faster. One of the best parts we have put on his boat.

I've done a lot over the years. Waisting money on 650 kawqsakis was probably the worse thing I did, but not really regretting it. I regret not buying a properly built ported engine earlier.

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
^6'1 and my buddy who is like 6'3 both love short poles. All the way adjusted. Stiff and short. Only way to go. Suprising a lot easier on our backs

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
Lol my squarehouse had a fx1 pole with 4 inches chopped off it. So -6 from a stock length squarenose pole. It was awesome.

Top Bottom