My -2" Trinity EVO XF build..Let the fun begin!!!!***WEIGHED***

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
So I did some work today..

Got everything drilled and mocked up on the dash- the fuel select, bilge switch, ratchet latch and primer. I hated having to put all that on the dash but it would suck to get stuck in the surf or whatever having to lift up my hood to prime the motor or switch to reserve.

P1010051.jpg

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
The pole bracket was easy as hell to install. Bobby has little indents where you need to drill through. I did that and set the pole on and it was lined up perfectly! Props to Bobby for that!! ..I was not looking forward to having to align it myself.

After the bracket went on I hole sawed the fuel fill in.

P1010057.jpg

Last edited:

SXR-FOREVER

Finally Flippin
I have a few more holes to drill - the front tow loop and bilge fittings. I also think I am going to put the flush hookup in the same spot that it is on the OEM hull.

Also have to make the d-cut bigger and trim a little off the back of the tray. After that, its time to spray!!

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
So I did some work today..

Got everything drilled and mocked up on the dash- the fuel select, bilge switch, ratchet latch and primer. I hated having to put all that on the dash but it would suck to get stuck in the surf or whatever having to lift up my hood to prime the motor or switch to reserve.

P1010051.jpg

Why not take your main 'on' gas line in the tank and make it the same length as the reserve so you elliminate your fuel switch?

Top Bottom