My budget freestyle build

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
Dude.

that boat looks GREAT.

I want to know a few things..

how does it run with the 701 and the coffman sizzler pipe? ( im about to try the same setup)

also, what is the blue spa hose doing on your hood liner? connecting to nipples?

where does the water drain?

if it has a bunch of tiny holes poked in it, then thats the same idea I had.

:sneaky:

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
Im running a 6m6 cylinder that has bean bored and ported. Not sure if they resleeve? So the When they open up the exhaust its opened up at the sleeve then tapers to regular size. You could still run this pipe on your 701 you would just need to open up the manifold. You could also probably use another manifold. It has the same kawasaki connection at the head pipe that factory pipe uses and I believe some other manufactures.On the hood mod Im going to cut the pipe in two after the 5200 dries for my breathers. It drains at the back. It has 3' breathers in back and is cut on the corners to drain outside the hoodseal. I might add one more breather we will see.Ill get some more pics when the hood dries tomorrow. notice that the liner goes all the way up and I can still get to every hardware bolt.Just didnt want the liner to interfere with running any kind of pipe:wink:

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
O.K. So Ive had the ski in the water for a few weekends. I'm Pretty happy with it. Had to work out some minor bugs but for the most part it hasn't given me any problems. I'm still alot rich and Im going to jet the low speed down before my next ride. Its bogging when its submerged or the vents are underwater and it shutters some but cleans up at high RPM.Heres some pics of todays Ride. Notice the paint on the bottom didnt last to long :biggrin:

Attachments

• Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 399
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 299
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 377
  • Image030.jpg
    Image030.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 347

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
O.K. I upgraded a few things over the last season and am currently building a new motor. First of all I ended up breaking the handlepole at the end of Last season. I lucked out and Paul at LPW had an A.C. pole in stock. I was just going to freshen the 650 bigbore up and add Xcases so I could save money for the Jetworks 4mil and all the Parts I would need for it. While I was at LPW Paul offered me some X cylinders at a great deal with pistons:biggthumpup: so I decided to take them and have paul hone the cylinders and rering the pistons(the pistons were basically new)so I could run them.I opted to leave them stock ported because my ultimate goal is to put a Jetworks stroker in next winter and these will probably be the cylinders I will use. After this I figured it would be a good time to invest in the Parts I would need for the stroker build because I could run them now.So I ordered a Bpipe an ADA head and a Skat 13-17 freeride swirl. So here is the setup now:biggthumpup:
  • 90 model square Fiberglass and carbon reinforcement
  • AC handlepole
  • Cyclone footholds
  • UMI bars and ODI lockers
  • Freestyle hood mod
  • Handholds
  • Hydroturf rails
  • Skat freeride 13-17
  • 61x stock porting
  • Boysen dual stage reeds
  • MSD enhancer(will be getting total loss real soon)
  • Bpipe ( limited Chamber will cut down when I do the stroker)
  • ADA girddle head 35cc domes
  • Jetworks pro flow valve
  • ADA throttle drum
  • wetwolf freestyle cone
  • Riva intake grate
  • Playing around with different ride plates
So I guess Its not so budget anymore:biggthumpup:

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
Heres some pics

Attachments

• 701 square 001.jpg