My new Envy

Hell yea can't wait for another VB trip!

So apparently there is something to this whole break in a motor thing. Cuz all of the sudden this thing rips harder!

I think EPIC is next man....

So after another excellent season on this thing all I can still say is WOW! So damn fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I want to have/build something else...I can't imagine anything better for Lake Erie...big and light>small and light IMO...and Yami motors/pumps just rip!!!!!

I logged more tray time this season than any other season I can remember!

God I love this thing sooooooo much! Makes me want more light hulls!

Matt,
I bought one of these from Moto360 last fall. I am finally getting it assembled (bought a house right after). Did yours come with the pump mounts already drilled and tapped for yami or did you drill and tap yourself? What did you use for the very front waterbox strap mounts? Mine has 3/8 16 threads and nothing I could find seemed to have that setup.

I am currently setting it up with a Kawi 750 and Kawi 140 pump, but I know when I can afford it I want to switch to yami setup. Hope to have it out for its first ride this weekend.

Glad to see you seem to love the hull, I can' wait to ride mine, but I am still not sure what to expect.

Jon

Top Bottom