My new Envy

Get over it. I will enjoy my tax cut. I dont make a quarter million a year.

Mission accomplished! I got a rise of out you!
I am not going to thread jack... and I am well over it... I don't make no 1/4 mil either so we will see how it works out... At this point I could care less as long as gas stays low and warm weather gets here in a hurry. I want to ride my SXI!!!

... lets ride!

Last edited:
Oops...yea I missed that question....sorry.

As much as I would love a full carbon hull this one is not it. Just glass.

Someday though!!!

Startin to get motivated!! Finally got around to throwin some stickers on her! All legal now and I gotta bolt some stuff in and I'm ready.....

Korn how you lookin?

Attachments

• DSC01618.jpg
    DSC01618.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC01620.jpg
    DSC01620.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 189

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
neat.... I wanna do a fighter jet themed paint scheme on my Octane. or maybe SR-71 theme... but something like that.

looks good Matt. now go dunk that sucker in the lake.

Is their a New York free ride? I see Frostys pics so I know you guys can rip and it looks like you get some good wavage!

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Yeah and it's only about 30 minutes from where a lot of us live, eh! Bring those shiny new crafts up and will have a blast before we head to the Rock n Ride.

This friggin hull really does leave me speechless. Kawi hull with Yamaha motor/pump/electrics...OMG! It is just sooooo fun to fly this thing!

Props to Jeff at WDK as I can now finally say I have tested it pretty dang hard and it is solid! And the power to weight ratio to hull displacement is insanely accurate and perfect. It just grips, rips, and shreds better than I could dream. And I have some pretty damn cool free ride dreams....

So its been T boned by a Trinity....nosed in in Daytona...beat to hell and holding up great. I still LOVE it...so damn fun to ride!

Some upgrades:

LPW ported 85mm+8mm (862cc) DASA PV billet cylinders.

LPW ported/clearanced head pipe/manifold.

New Mikuni type R 46mm carbs set up by Paul (perfectly) .

Fresh midshaft housing/bearing.

PPFFH (Lovin it!)

1100GPH fully auto bilge wired in to E box.

Glassed in the motor mount plates.

Fresh hood straps.

Forged Titanium steering cable holder...lol.....(thanks Smurf...)

It friggin RIPS!! But it does not feel at all like I bolted in 150cc's YET... but it is super conservatively tuned and running on 93 pump gas. I'm goin slow....EPIC...MAG pump....dunno....

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg