My new Envy

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
The weight makes all the difference. It is lighter than a superjet... so even though the hull is identical to an SXR it rides nothing like it. (Same thing with the Trinity hull I rode in Daytona, it was more buoyant than a sj).

Congrats on the killer new ski, Matt!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
The weight makes all the difference. It is lighter than a superjet... so even though the hull is identical to an SXR it rides nothing like it. (Same thing with the Trinity hull I rode in Daytona, it was more buoyant than a sj).

Congrats on the killer new ski, Matt!
but did it feel like an sxr?

but did it feel like an sxr?

absolutely not. sxr's blast through the surf, this thing stays right on top. its very squirly and light in the nose due to the short plate and short hull. it is a workout for sure. my arms where sore after 5 minutes on it. definitely worth the money if your gonna do a build.

ski4

gonzo
absolutely not. sxr's blast through the surf, this thing stays right on top. its very squirly and light in the nose due to the short plate and short hull. it is a workout for sure. my arms where sore after 5 minutes on it. definitely worth the money if your gonna do a build.

cool
grats happy matt

IMO it feels like a light weight flingable SXR hull with a skat trac pump and a aluminum flywheel. I feel like I just added those and all I did was swap hulls.

It is ballz to the wall. It snaps harder. It corners hard. I love it.

I have a -6 set up and I can't imagine any shorter or longer.

Man this thing handed my azz to me yesterday in the 7 footers.

I am a rookie again. Can't wait to get used to it though!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing completely rips and shreds and slices and dices better than anything Grandma ever had!!!! It just added 20% to my air without me trying any harder at all!!!

Dear god!!! One time I did a re entry and the thing ripped out of my hands and LAUNCHED forward!!!!!

I am speechless and sore!!!

same way I felt about my REV..very buoyant and more twitchy thru the throttle

only took me about 8 months to get used to it :clown:

750SX

DO IT
same way I felt about my REV..very buoyant and more twitchy thru the throttle

only took me about 8 months to get used to it :clown:

When landing they feel like you are riding a bobber! It's crazy how a change in weight makes it so much more unstable.

Last edited:
Dude... That thing rides like no other. Rookie is right. I love the SJ set up. All could think about was killin that pump hangin out the back. Thanks again for the opp to take it for a spin. I can't imagine the air in some good surf.

Top Bottom