Custom/Hybrid my obsession back flip hull ??

Christian_83

Xscream
You got some serious mad f!cking skills Marcel, very very impressed!! I didnt get, if you were planning on selling these hulls or just making them to your friends and close by fellas

You got some serious mad f!cking skills Marcel, very very impressed!! I didnt get, if you were planning on selling these hulls or just making them to your friends and close by fellas
hi christian ,great you do like my projekt hull and i will sell some if i perfected it .
as for my job , i am a counsellor in the concrete bussines , so building ski's has nothing to do with my job .

001.jpg014.JPG015.JPG018.JPG020.jpg021.JPG023.JPG024.JPG027.jpghi there , i made some progress with the ski and the pole .and the graphics are ready . i just started to built the ski and i hope it is ready in a few days.

greetz marcel

Christian_83

Xscream
Marcel, thats insane what you are doing right there, absolutely mad!! I cant figure out whats most impressive, your hull or your pole! I think they both are AAA+++
Are the that bracket with the holes, for adjustable footholds for your hul?

Awesome!
Where do you guys ride,i would like to see this build in person.
P.s if you want to V-Wake that obsession,...comming from wakeboarding we all (4) have our own boat,.....v-wake paradise.
Arnhem.

Last edited:
telefoon foto's 016.jpgtelefoon foto's 017.jpgtelefoon foto's 018.jpgtelefoon foto's 037.jpgtelefoon foto's 034.jpgtelefoon foto's 038.jpgthe ski is finaly ready and in the water , now i first learn how to ride it !
last weekend i made a visit to the european freestyle championship and i made some new friends there , some did ride my ski and made barrel roll's and 180's with it .

[video]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7JRf-Jhf170" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
telefoon foto's 001.JPGhere some last info on the hull , in the film it is liam mellot riding the obsession with the stock 701 with only a b-pipe .
he rode it for about 5 min and he normaly rides his xfs . he said the obsession felt very stable and almost felt the same as the xfs .
i have a lot of interest about the hull so i will sell these for 2500 euro in white gel coat finish , the weight of this hull is 88 lbs and 9,9 lbs for the hood .
the footholds are adjustable for 5 inch.
the billet pole + bracket is 650 euro .

greetz marcel

View attachment 193779here some last info on the hull , in the film it is liam mellot riding the obsession with the stock 701 with only a b-pipe .
he rode it for about 5 min and he normaly rides his xfs . he said the obsession felt very stable and almost felt the same as the xfs .
i have a lot of interest about the hull so i will sell these for 2500 euro in white gel coat finish , the weight of this hull is 88 lbs and 9,9 lbs for the hood .
the footholds are adjustable for 5 inch.
the billet pole + bracket is 650 euro .

greetz marcel
2500 euro is $3130 USD. That's a very good price, can't imagine that shipping to the USA would be more then $500-1000, which means its still at a competitive price with hulls made here.

Do you have some more pictures of the adjustable foot hold setup. Looks like you machined some nice brackets for that as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom