Custom/Hybrid My thoughts about my EME Sky and EME

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
I dont hear any issues with Rickter or Trinity either.

I have heard and read a lot of thing bad about Rickter, like not enough resin per hull(brand new hull cracked after 2 ride), like you need half inch of shim to align the pump, gel coat got off after 2 ride, hood break in two, etc...IMO I will go with EME before going with Rickter. Maybe now its not the same story because all hull are now built with epoxy resin, but it is what it is and its maybe why a couple of russian guys are not anymore interested in those hull.

Large boats aren't on display at dealerships bud.. they're custom order in most cases which reinforces my point. If they are on display there's like less than five in the country at any point in time. Next time you purchase a yacht go ahead and tell me you don't have a punchlist. You WILL. Same with new homes, new construction etc. I didn't notice any excuses being made. I'm a perfectionist myself and there's some things you just learn to live with. Spend five minutes on any yachting forum if you don't believe me.
Yes and no, I've seen quite a few yachts and depending on the brand, most the issues are figured out sea rays are junk that look nice laminate schedule is :):):):) same for fountain and many other boats look awesome at the dock and in magazines but behind the gel coat they suck, Viking yacht is however right down the river from my shop and being in that place is mesmerizing.top notch work,they're taking innovation to another level. And every ski will have some sort of flaw if your not ready to deal with whatever problems come your way than build a superset,but wait don't you have to reinforce those too, your problems lakeboy just seem to be bad luck I really hope you get all your issues worked out

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
"Every ski will have some flaw"

You ought to check out a Norbert Weber built Lightweight.de ski sometime

JPCharmin

just order him a turd
From what i've heard this is how some manufacturers typically deliver yachts and is just something you have to deal with..

splash_yacht_head_first.jpg

still sitting on the trailer.... no help yet....and its been 2 months......

it would be crated and on its way back if it was me, claims filled with cc company or something. the longer you wait the less ground you have to stand on, and you know they know this to.

motoman96

Banned
What a pos of a company. Look how they threw Stone under the bus tho, if they'll do that to the #1 guy in the world, they'll have no problem screwing you. As you now are well aware of.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
you paid for a product , it came defective, a full refund or fix the problems, if you did pay by credit card i would get them involved i have been a visa merchant for over 25 years i kknow a lot about credit card deals,tell the credit card company the jet ski came broken and you want a refund due to no action on eme s part

Top Bottom