Need help finding sunkin' ski (Not Anymore!!!)

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
"blow that sucker to the surface"

All your post lately seem to refer to balls, poles, and have a strong sexual overtone...:bigeyes: :biggrin: :Banane01: :clown:

yeah, I was just gonna say thats the same thing I told my old lady the last time we were swimming together. :aargh4:

aqua

the taco
so how far was it from where it was thought to have sank??? tie something heavy to the boat and drop it down to the ski....then pull yourself down to it. somebody probably already suggested that though. 18ft is not that deep.

mossman swam down and touched it, he swears up and down it's the ski. We hooked to it several times but could not budge it. It might be sucked to the bottom like a ski does on the beach. It's still down there.

have you guys felt around to see if it had a pole or tray pump intake grate some that would tell you its a jetski

or do u think you got lucky and found a 550 or something?

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
I'm starting to wonder.....

You guys don't think you're getting yanked do you?? (Sorry for another sexual reference - it just fits - btw I think Moondance likes it :cool2: ) I figure not, but it's getting to be a long time since its been spotted, touched, scanned, etc..

It's just that its hard to understand if someone has dived down and touched it why they couldn't have taken a rope with a clip on it with them??

Yank that thing off the bottom!!! :Banane01: :Banane01:

T-bone

brraap....thats so 2002
ok....weres this thing at, i am going to come raise the thing for you.....just give me directions.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
mossman swam down and touched it, he swears up and down it's the ski. We hooked to it several times but could not budge it. It might be sucked to the bottom like a ski does on the beach. It's still down there.

I'm starting to wonder.....

You guys don't think you're getting yanked do you?? (Sorry for another sexual reference - it just fits - btw I think Moondance likes it :cool2: ) I figure not, but it's getting to be a long time since its been spotted, touched, scanned, etc..

It's just that its hard to understand if someone has dived down and touched it why they couldn't have taken a rope with a clip on it with them??

Yank that thing off the bottom!!! :Banane01: :Banane01:

They have clipped a rope to it, but sounds like it has some major suction issues, got to remember, it has been on the bottom for about a month......... may take a good size boat to get it up......... the main thing is they know where it is........

michael950

for me to POOP on!
Freediving deeper than 30 ft. is a chore, especially if you have no weight to get you down faster. Not something to take lightly, everyone handles depths differently. Best to get a certified diver to latch onto and dig around it. Then use bags or a good sized boat to bring it up.

Good luck!!!

Last edited:
Freediving deeper than 30 ft. is a chore, especially if you have no weight to get you down faster. Not something to take lightly, everyone handles depths differently. Best to get a certified diver to latch onto and dig around it. Then use bags or a good sized boat to bring it up.

Good luck!!!

its 18 ft down

Top Bottom